Really Amazon? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-30-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Really Amazon?

My accounts are getting closed left and right. I understand it's Christmas time and account are getting the boot but I sold 2 college textbooks and failed a review I was never on. On top of all that they deleted my account and won't give me my money. I sell DVDs usually so I understand whenever I get my accounts closed but what the hell is amazon doing closing, deleting and keeping my money when all I sold were books. Also my friend who has had an account with amazon for 5 years and sells custom merchandis just had the same thing happen to him. Amazon closed and deleted his account. He had $10,000 worth of money that amazon will not release to him. We need to figure out what amazon is doing before they start stealing everyone's money.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/quote

We need to figure out what amazon is doing before they start stealing everyone's money.

Quite a few folx are looking at this - other folx are also trying to figure out how to recapture the accounts back. It`s pretty deadend so far but we are hoping. As part of YOUR effort, please test and try some methods and report back with what works.
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

Trying my best. I spoke to one of the seller reps at amazon he couldn't understand what happened. He tried to read the notes relating to my account but said he couldn't read it. He told me he was going to speak to his supervisor and when he came back he told me I have to contact seller-performance by email and the reason why he was not able to read the notes is because he's actually not allowed to read them and that they were notes written by a computer in code. so even if he wanted to read it he couldn't. So in my opinion the amazon computer system recognizes something is not right and deletes your account. That's all I got so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to LiveNdieinLA For This Useful Post:
jeffweico (11-30-2011)
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 85%

OK,

I sell on UK and I have had 3 account deleted and, account 1 they have me 24 hours access to, account 2 and 3 they sent me a cheque to name and address I requested cheque to be sent.

Now I have a mass deletion and I am getting know where with them, they all linked becasue I had same password.. I assume? or may be VCC?

I am in the process are going for the mass delewtion, im getting no respnse! may be they are aware they are all linked..
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

2 of my accounts that were deleted we're on the same computer using VMware and dial up. My one account that wasn't deleted but suspended was on a different computer. So the linking of the accounts leading to deletion could be right.
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 73%
Default Aacounts deletion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickboxerfighter View Post
OK,

I sell on UK and I have had 3 account deleted and, account 1 they have me 24 hours access to, account 2 and 3 they sent me a cheque to name and address I requested cheque to be sent.

Now I have a mass deletion and I am getting know where with them, they all linked becasue I had same password.. I assume? or may be VCC?

I am in the process are going for the mass delewtion, im getting no respnse! may be they are aware they are all linked..
Hi, I have 12 accounts deleted, and trying to get my money from them, but no success so far. Please let us know how did you manage to get 24 hour access to one of your accounts and cheques. I have at least £5000 on each of the deleted accounts.
Old 11-30-2011

I have all seperate computers accounts in different locations unable to link any of my accounts . I have now 2 new accounts with 4 items on one 2 on another and i will let them sit until after the holiday. my other accounts which were older are all taken down for review (when not in review at all) Suspended.!

So I am guessing that amazon is just mass deleting all single seller accounts and keeping all the bigger sellers due to the fact that amazon is actually the bigger sellers in disguise. They want to use fba from large sellers.

WTF! why cancel the accounts just put them on hold. Amazon is getting to big for their britches. yeh bezos built the platform but small sellers ran the Fkn thing! I do not see any reason other than greed for this. Remember what comes around goes around, and this could bite them bigtime.

If after the holiday the accounts still do not work then it is time to move to another venue..
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

I am also going to see if amazon goes back to normal after the holidays. I'm sure they have no choice if sellers like us move else where and offer cheaper prices on another site I think the customers will follow. Some sellers make up a big part of amazon and keep prices low on many items.
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 82%

I agree 100% if it stays like this then They have other plans for the site. Too bad. I guess this bezo wipe thinks he is ahead of the game. Just like he built his site and it chugged along so are other sites they just have to move along and get recognized. Remember only reason ebay and amazon are as big as they are is because when they started the internet was in it's infancy. No one ever thought it would take off like it did. so we will have to just go and test the waters. Get back on that bike when you fall off I say.
Old 11-30-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

This is why I'm glad I gave up on auction sites, and moving on to creating my very own websites.
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 80%

I noticed that all my accounts that dont have TAX info are getting reviewed or closed. Perhaps they are scarred of ppl hitting and running during xmas time.

It makes perfect sense as on dec 26th if you dont provide that info the account will be suspended.
Old 11-30-2011

Can't even get out of the gate at this point.
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 75%

yeah amazon is getting tougher everyday
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

So I opened 2 accounts 2 days ago posted only books. So far so good both accounts still active. I'm scared to post anything besides what I have posted. What do you guys think I should do?

Btw if you check amazon right now the only survivors have very good feedback. Defiantly looks like amazon cleaned house this time.
Old 11-30-2011

we shall see what amazon has down the pike.Time to start searchin new trails..
Old 11-30-2011

The very good feedback is mostly large sellers owned by amazon..
Old 11-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveNdieinLA View Post
Trying my best. I spoke to one of the seller reps at amazon he couldn't understand what happened. He tried to read the notes relating to my account but said he couldn't read it. He told me he was going to speak to his supervisor and when he came back he told me I have to contact seller-performance by email and the reason why he was not able to read the notes is because he's actually not allowed to read them and that they were notes written by a computer in code. so even if he wanted to read it he couldn't. So in my opinion the amazon computer system recognizes something is not right and deletes your account. That's all I got so far.
This is good information to have. Not exactly NEW information, but we now have more evidence that Amazon is using AUTOMATION when it comes to account deletion.
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 77%

i created an account 10 days ago, nothing on it whatsoever, usual methods no chance of a link, plenty of other accounts made the same way, cant log in/do anything with it but I can use the forgot password, create a new password and still cant log in with the new pass, all very strange emailed them acting dumb to see what they say
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr2204 View Post
i created an account 10 days ago, nothing on it whatsoever, usual methods no chance of a link, plenty of other accounts made the same way, cant log in/do anything with it but I can use the forgot password, create a new password and still cant log in with the new pass, all very strange emailed them acting dumb to see what they say
Same issue here.... PLEASE let me know what they say back
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr2204 View Post
they won't say anything....just move on to the next account
Old 11-30-2011
Threadstarter  

If you have money in your account call them until they pay you if you don't then move on. I'm trying something that I think might work so far so good but I'll give it 24 hours before I share this information with you guys. Let's hope we can find a way to get back to selling and making money.
Old 11-30-2011

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post
The very good feedback is mostly large sellers owned by amazon..
no such thing as very good feedback for large sellers.

Warehouse deals which is amazon only has a 96%