Need advice for EIN info - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-07-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Need advice for EIN info

Ok here is what I need advice with. I have 3-4 accounts all going
pretty good (stealth) and it's time to enter the tax stuff. From what I can tell from reading peoples posts is that it looks like I want to give Amazon the least amount of info to have to least chance of problems with linking. So that means I think I should incorporate all 3-4 accounts separately so I can get all different EINs. Now, I should avoid Individual or Sole Proprietor as people have said Amazon asks a ton of questions. So that means I want to go with the Corporation, Trust, Partnership or LLC route right? Now the advice I need is what is the best path down that route? S-corp? LLC partnership? I want to keep my taxes as simple as possible and know I should avoid the C-corp to avoid double taxation. Has anyone gone through all this already and can give me some advice? LegalZoom a good option for the price?
Please let me know when you get a chance...Dec 26th is coming fast!
Thank you very much everyone!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

Your situation is too complicated for anyone on here to give you a direction to go. They will all have opinions but we do not know what you have by way of stock, assets, real estate, etc that would be involved. There really is no way to do this correctly with your best options available to you without professional legal help. There is no way one should go that much business entity issues without a business consult.

Dont go with someones BS ideas you get online as they are just wanting to let you try it so they can see if it works. The more they push you in a directly due to how much they "know about business" they will just want to see you either fail or prevail so you can tell them how it worked. Dont fall for that and do it correctly.

The tax advantages have to be tailored to you in this case since you have so much going on. There is no way to get all the benefits you have coming to you correctly without a professionals help too.

Some will say thats too expensive but they are also the ones that say they make 10k plus a month so that excuse is out the window.

If you have as many accounts as you have and are wanting to do what you are wanting to do then that much money is not a problem and will only be of help from now on.

Good luck and just get real help.