Amazon uk do not track mac addresses - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-16-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Amazon uk do not track mac addresses

i have been using a mobile internet dongle now for about 3 years, on different laptops when you use a dongle, it has the same mac address on any laptop,

if you go to the cmd (dos command page) and type in ipconfig /all

it will show you your mac addrress, so over the last 2 weeks or so i lost 4 accounts, a-z's and some other problems, but heres the thing i still have one account going strong, SO TO ME, this proves that they dont suspend account based on the mac address number being the same????? has anyone else found this??? this mean different user windows user accounts will work???? im going to test it tonight

is there anyone selling amazon uk selling accounts aged ones?? or is this not possible??? love the forum!!!! wealth of infromation
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2011

Longevity: 77%

I hope this isnt true on the basis I have been pissing around with 8 different dongles for the last year :D You may be right though - When an account is banned because of a link they usualy tell you, before I found the Stealth Book etc I had recently moved and set up a new account with a diff laptop and diff address but same name and router, lasted about 4 months then got banned and the email said that it was cause of a link
Old 12-17-2011
Threadstarter  

LOL i have aabout 10 laptops all for amazon accounts, i am now 100 percent certian that amazon dont track the mac address.

wow 8 dongles crazy pal, so you think it was the router that got you suspended???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr2204 View Post
I hope this isnt true on the basis I have been pissing around with 8 different dongles for the last year :D You may be right though - When an account is banned because of a link they usualy tell you, before I found the Stealth Book etc I had recently moved and set up a new account with a diff laptop and diff address but same name and router, lasted about 4 months then got banned and the email said that it was cause of a link
Old 12-17-2011

Longevity: 77%

10 laptops? :D Download VMware mate same thing

I'm not sure tbh, according to the stealth guide it needs a diff dongle for each account so i just followed it
Old 12-19-2011
Threadstarter  

is Vmware like a virtualbox/machine???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr2204 View Post
10 laptops? :D Download VMware mate same thing

I'm not sure tbh, according to the stealth guide it needs a diff dongle for each account so i just followed it
Old 12-20-2011

Longevity: 83%

Yes, Am,azon uk tracks ip and they will track it to U.S. and eventually suspend you in U.K and U.S... It takes time but be assure it will happen...
Old 12-20-2011
Threadstarter  

yes they tack ip addresses but not mac addresses???? which is what i said i know they track ip addresses lol
Old 03-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Default Update amazon do track mac addresses

yes im afraid to say they do, it is just not an instant suspension BUT THEY WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU im heading out tommorrow to buy at least 6 pay as go mobile dongles...................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyz26 View Post
i have been using a mobile internet dongle now for about 3 years, on different laptops when you use a dongle, it has the same mac address on any laptop,

if you go to the cmd (dos command page) and type in ipconfig /all

it will show you your mac addrress, so over the last 2 weeks or so i lost 4 accounts, a-z's and some other problems, but heres the thing i still have one account going strong, SO TO ME, this proves that they dont suspend account based on the mac address number being the same????? has anyone else found this??? this mean different user windows user accounts will work???? im going to test it tonight

is there anyone selling amazon uk selling accounts aged ones?? or is this not possible??? love the forum!!!! wealth of infromation