does anyone know how to get my selling funds? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-16-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default does anyone know how to get my selling funds?

Hey, i am a seller on Amazon, i bought a "Amazon Ghost" Guide e-book some days ago, but after completly reading this guide, i found there is no information shows me how withdraw my selling funds to my bank account. my problem is my seller account was suspended about 150 days ago, meanwhile, i also can't access to my Amazon account even if i enter the right password or change a new password by my email address.

in addition, the current situation is that all orders have been shipped to my buyers five months ago,they received it and also are very sastisfy with their orders, as you known, according to amazon's seller Participation Agreement , the selling funds should be transfer to seller's bank account if all items have shipped and no A-z Guarantee Claims are received against seller account after 90 days.

but when i contacted Amazon for requiring they sent my selling funds to my bank account two weeks ago, they don't reply any one of my emails until today, i sent many emails to Amazon's email address ( seller-performance@amazon.co.uk and seller-performance-transfer@amazon.co.uk) and i also contact them by https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/con...rue&subject=12 , but it does't work .

does anyone could give me some suggestions how i could get my selling funds?? thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2011

Longevity: 73%

Search the forums, a lot of people have been having problems with the same. Your only hope is to either keep bugging them until they respond (unlikey) or just to move on.

Another option you can look at is filing with the The Offices of Trading Standards or The Offices of Fair Trading in the UK.

Best of luck.
Old 12-17-2011

Longevity: 77%

I emailed Christopher north (managingdirector@amazon.co.uk) the first response is it will be released then it didnt i emailed a month later and it got released without me knowing :S :D