Don't know what else to do. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-07-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default Don't know what else to do.

I'm at my wits end. I bought Amazon Ghost and followed everything. Got new netbook, vanilla mastercard, toll free number, etc. So far i register, sell a couple of items but not even 10 days in, I get an email that I failed my seller review. I added bank acount first time and that got suspended and I didn't add second time and it still got suspended. Both times I got the did not pass seller review email but not the linked account email so I'm thinking it's my info I'm giving them is not passing the review. I see now that the Vanilla mastercard only asks that you register with a postal code so could that be the trigger as you cannot enter a name or street address. Any help would be appreciated as I am ready to give up.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Its usually the little things we overlook. So focused on the key stuff we do something silly. Read the guide again. This time you will have a little "other side of the fence" perspective. It can actually jump right out at you as something missed

This time of year so close to xmas is really hard too. This is when the bad guys swarm out, so they get real strict
Old 12-07-2011
Threadstarter  

I think it has to do with the prepaid cards. They do not seem to work now. I opened account a year ago using same methods and that had no problems. I listed on that one for a year before it was suspended for a to z claims. It has to be the cards. If they no longer work then what is the alternative?
Old 12-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Key point that I am missing is what were you selling?
Old 12-07-2011
Threadstarter  

Listed some books to start then some used bluray dvds. I really think it is the prepaid cards. Anybody else have these issues recently with prepaid cards? I always get suspended even before the email where they tell you they are doing a review and ask for tracking numbers, suppliers, inventory proof, etc. I did everything right as far as i know. I even got a positive feedback right away and entered tracking numbers for everything.
Old 12-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Hmm prepaid cards are what few folx swear by. It is possible that the toll free number is recycled...your prepaid card always had enough to pass the check charge?
Old 12-07-2011
Threadstarter  

The card had the full 25.00 balance. That's 2 accounts made and lost the same way in last month. Has anyone been successful using the Vanilla mastercard? I can at least rule that out if anybody was successful.
Old 12-07-2011

Longevity: 78%

I'm still using PrePaid cards....$25 ones from my local grocery store.
They are VISA ones. I also recently used a BEST BUY one and it
worked as well. Make sure you don't do more than $500-$600
the first month just to be extra safe. I use a new computer for
every account, new throw away phone, new Gift Card VISA,
new address.... a little overkill with the computers but why not
be safe. I sometimes use the same IP (if it is wireless) but mostly
all new IPs.
Old 12-16-2011

Longevity: 72%

I think you are right about the Vanilla Visa. Since they no longer allow you to register a full address (only zip code) I don't think they work anymore. Tried to open a new account and it wouldn't verify the VV for buying so I didn't even bother trying to add the seller account.
Old 12-16-2011

Longevity: 73%

I've created several accounts within the past weeks with the Vanilla Visa giftcard and no problems once so ever. I really do not think it is the gift card, but your selling strategy.

Am azon is like an uptight mother, if you go a little out of line am azon has no problem smacking you upside the head. Keep trying, it can be done successfully. Be sure to list EXTREEEMELY slow otherwise you get what you are getting....
Old 12-17-2011

Not my selling strategy didn't even try to sell yet.

when you opened the new accounts recently did you input the Vanilla Visa as a gift card or a credit card for buying purposes?

When I went stealth a couple of years ago I was able to enter the VV as a credit card in the buying portion of my account and then I added the seller account a week later and have had absolutely no issues in the two years since then. This time around I tried doing that and it would not accept the VV as a credit card in the buying portion of the account. I think this might be due to the fact that you cannot attach a name, address and phone number to the VV anymore just a zip code. Should I try again using the VV as a gift card? I thought you had to have a credit card on file to get the seller account to stick.

Please advise on using VV I could really use a back up account and not only that most of the stores where I live only have Vanilla Visa! I did everything else right - exactly as I did it before or if anyone else has a better suggestion for a gift card that you can attach all your stealth info too I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by thedickbib; 12-17-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 12-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Spoof your Routers MAC, and Get a Different VCC, Clear your Hardrive of ALL Cookies including flash, set up a NEW Virtual Machine with a NEW Operating system and Try again
Old 12-17-2011

computer was clean. it had to be the gift card or the only other thing I can think of is the stealth phone # I used is a recycled one and was used by someone else on amazon in the past.

So to be 100% clear people are still using Vanilla Visa's to create new amazon accounts despite attaching no matching stealth personal info to the Vanilla Visa for amazon to verify?
Old 12-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Forget the Phone Number,,Phone Numbers have ALWAYS been Recycled Amazon, Ebay and EVERYONE Knows this,,Im Quite sure that any Phone Number attached to a Dead account after a certain period of time will be allowed back, as long as there is New info attached to it
Old 12-17-2011

so is it the card? do I need a gift card that I can add personal info to before creating the amazon account? That's how vanilla visa used to work but now you can only register a zip code to it. does that mean VV will not work for amazon anymore?
Old 12-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Get youself an AVS (Address Verification System) Card,,Most of the sellers here on the Forum have good ones that work like a Charm for me