Amazon account failed review process - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-14-2012
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Smile Amazon account failed review process

If anyone got the DREADED message stating: "Your Amazon account has been suspended because it failed our review process"

This is most likely that it is NOT linked to a previous blocked account. This is because Amazon uses sophisticated technology, and ifthey were to assume your account was linked they would block it within a few hours, let alone days, weeks. A second reason is you would have got the message stating this "Your account has been suspended, because it has come to our attention that it is linked to a previous blocked account"

It is very likely that you get this message if: (1) You start listing immediately as soon as you register. (2) You are selling high risk items, i.e dvd's.

It is simply considered too risky for Amazon because of your lack of history and most likely the items you were listing.

If you can, list items that are not too popular (books) before you move to more popular items. Don't try and sell DVDs or similar items from the get go.

Remember to start slowly, and don't go in all guns blazing, lol. Try not to sell hardly anything within a month. This is a critical stage as every new account is placed within review, within the first month.

Follow these steps, and you will pass the review. Amazon is a like a rat in a drainpipe, the sooner you get the rat out the better!!http://www.aspkin.com/forums/images/smilies/dance.gif
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-05-2012

Longevity: 94%

hi there mufc,

ahhh the dreaded review fail, i still cant for the life of me come up with 90 percent reason that they fail the review, you dont think it could be the virtual credit cards?? using the vvc i havent had an amazon account last more than 3 months?? but any one i use with my real credit cards have lasted for 1 to 2 years, and then there is alos the voip phone number, i mean if any amazon worker rings that number it will likely be a dead line??

has anyone failed a review 2,3, or even 4 months in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufc365 View Post
If anyone got the DREADED message stating: "Your Amazon account has been suspended because it failed our review process"

This is most likely that it is NOT linked to a previous blocked account. This is because Amazon uses sophisticated technology, and ifthey were to assume your account was linked they would block it within a few hours, let alone days, weeks. A second reason is you would have got the message stating this "Your account has been suspended, because it has come to our attention that it is linked to a previous blocked account"

It is very likely that you get this message if: (1) You start listing immediately as soon as you register. (2) You are selling high risk items, i.e dvd's.

It is simply considered too risky for Amazon because of your lack of history and most likely the items you were listing.

If you can, list items that are not too popular (books) before you move to more popular items. Don't try and sell DVDs or similar items from the get go.

Remember to start slowly, and don't go in all guns blazing, lol. Try not to sell hardly anything within a month. This is a critical stage as every new account is placed within review, within the first month.

Follow these steps, and you will pass the review. Amazon is a like a rat in a drainpipe, the sooner you get the rat out the better!!http://www.aspkin.com/forums/images/smilies/dance.gif
Old 06-06-2012

Longevity: 70%

I just started using amazon and this is my real account not a stealth account and i was put under a review yesterday. I have only had my account for less than a month. I sold about $800 worth of goods. Should i be concerned of being suspended? I have no claims or anything like that and only one feedback with 27 sales.
Old 06-06-2012

Longevity: 77%

You can sell dvd's from the get-go, just not popular ones. Selling True Blood boxed sets would be a bad idea. Selling The Money Pit with Tom Hanks is not an issue at all.
Old 06-07-2012
MU
Threadstarter  

Basically just get a free pay as you go sim card and use that:
Orange: Freesim
O2 | Free Sim | Get free unlimited O2 to O2 calls and text when you top up.

You can get up to 4 sims. Simply fill in a form and the sims will be sent to your address, come quickly within 2-3 workking days.

As for the bank card, it does not matter if you use a virtual credit card. This is not the reason why your account keeps getting blocked, if Amazon accepts the card upon registartion then their should be no issues with this at all.
Old 06-07-2012
MU
Threadstarter  

When you begin to sell on Amazon the first month is very crucial, basically if you go on a selling spree then your account will be blocked.

My advice would be to list low catergory items such as books etc, and sell like 5-6 in the first month. I have applied this logic and my aco**** has remained opened. I used to open an account sell a lot of items such as dvd's in the first month and bang! they would close my account.

Take it slow and you should have no message that says you have failed the review.
Old 06-07-2012
Banned

Longevity: 80%

What has worked for me is to force a review in the first month.

Sell a bunch of new popular books...you are going to have to invest some money doing this because you will lose on your sales versus your costs.

But....this almost always draws a quick review from Amazon...which you should pass because you are selling a legitimate product.

After this review the account is somewhat opened up for some more selling......

Just my 2 cents..
Old 06-08-2012
MU
Threadstarter  

Hi, rocksolid68

This is very true, i would strongly recommend others use this tactic. Amazon will look into yiur sales and when they see you selling books they will have no doubts whatsoever.
Old 06-08-2012

Longevity: 85%

Why wait until your account[s] is suspended to open up new ones? I have 2 accounts just sitting by for months just in case one of my main accounts get suspended. I already have listed some books and whatnot on there.

All that is needed is a gift card with your alias name to verify. I'll add bank account when needed. Anytime one gets suspended, I simply go to next account and start adding my items to it (along with others jacked up in price as to not sale) and continue.
Old 06-09-2012

Longevity: 70%

I just started using amazon and this is my real account not a stealth account and i was put under a review yesterday. I have only had my account for less than a month. I sold about $800 worth of goods. Should i be concerned of being suspended? I have no claims or anything like that and only one feedback with 27 sales.
Old 06-09-2012
MU
Threadstarter  

No don't worry you will pass the review, as long as you have done everything accordingly. I.e shipped orders on time, been within the ore fulfillmemt cancel rate etc.

My advice would be to email all the buyers that have purchased goods off you and send them a kind reminder to please leave positive feedback. Just say feedback Is vital on Anazon, and you would very much appreciate it if they could leave it. Say any problems to please contact you before leaving negative feedback.