Amazon Plan MUCH NEEDED HELP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-22-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Amazon Plan MUCH NEEDED HELP

After reading Amazon Ghost I've decided to go this route in creating MULTIPLE ghost account (I emphasize "multiple" since I want to avoid account reviews triggered by velocity limits and don't want to settle for making a measly $750 a month) and before I start I want to apologize for the dumb rant and I hate to come off as some spoiled ass who feels entitled to information and help... but I'm desperate and totally computer-illiterate:

1) Clean Computer: Buy a refurbished desktop (Windows 7 was advised by aspkin so I bought that)

2) MAC Concerns: Set up dial-up internet (from what I understand, that takes care of ALL MAC address issues)

3) Multiple Accounts: Run multiple accounts with the use of VMware (from what I gather, this gives me a clean OS to work with for every VM created)

4) Personal Info: Use mostly random personal info (name, DOB, home address, Google voice phone #, email, etc...) since I'm not looking to create an account that will last a life-time

5) Debit/Credit Card: Purchase multiple prepaid Debit Cards registered to matching info as step 4

6) Bank Account: totally stumped... I would prefer using all my official/legal info to create multiple bank accounts under my name but not sure if that's even possible under one bank. Could this be done using Bank of America? What is recommend best for running multiple ghost accounts?

My concerns on these steps are the following:

1) I'm going to attempt to spoof the mac address of my new (refurbished) desktop just incase any previous owners signed into their amazon account on it. Is this necessary even though I'm using a dial-up internet connection?

2) From my understanding, dial-up definitely saves me from the hassle of altering the MAC address on a router or other connection devices. But what about my computer's, does it take care of that MAC address too? What about IP addresses, will I have to keep a log of each IP address associated with each ghost account and change it before I sign into said account? If so, what would be recommended best for this process (I'm totally computer-ignorant and have no idea how to do this)?

3) Using VMware will essentially give me a shinny-new OS to work with (no stored cookies, flash objects, fingerprints, etc...) every time but what about the MAC address issue? Will running multiple accounts from the same computer link them to the same MAC address, or does dial-up take care of this as well? Will I have to keep a log of each MAC address associated with each ghost account and change it before I sign into said account?

4) From what I gather, random info won't withstand the test of time. I have plenty of relatives that are willing to let me use their info but I'm hesitant to do so since I made the stupid mistake of giving amazon my SS number for tax validation on my first (and only) account and I believe they now know everything about me now (relatives and stuff)... is this just silly paranoia?

5) Will any Visa/Master gift card work? Do they have to have to have some money in them for validation? What is recommended best for this process?

6) I would prefer to use my legal info to create multiple online banking accounts with Bank of America, but is this even possible? What bank will allow me to make multiple accounts under my own name? Will I have to use relatives' legal info? Am I limited to only one registration per person at any given bank?

*Any suggestion/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks so effing much in advance!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

FIRSTLY (and I cant stress this enough) quote: (I emphasize "multiple" since I want to avoid account reviews triggered by velocity limits and don't want to settle for making a measly $750 a month)

Realize that you can NEVER 100% avoid account reviews - if they kick in, they kick in - all depends on Az. That being said

1) Logical and self-evident - good
2) I like dial-up too
3) VMWare works but with dial-up...I havent tried it out so no comment...is it compatible with dial-up? Perhaps other can comment
4) Logical and self-evident - good
5) Yes - registered to your stealth info. You must always have a balance on the card
6) Any bank that accepts deposits in different names - Bank of America works.

7) Get the Am az on Ghost guide - helps a lot - Az is tough platform.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
mandt (12-22-2012)