eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Just got suspended, but I have options (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/54575-just-got-suspended-but-i-have-options.html)

mjstallion 12-24-2012 05:43 PM

Just got suspended, but I have options

I got suspended after 5 months of selling. Sold about 10K worth of stuff, and used real info. In that time, I had one A+Z which I refunded, and recently had a few returns but they were because the customer acknowledged they bought the wrong item, or they didn't want the item.

Anyway, last week I got hit with a neg feedback (my only one) and then the same day got the suspension. I've gone back and forth with the buyer through amazon messaging, saying things like "i'm disappointed to see you felt negatively about our transaction, what would it take to make you happy and satisfied" and she wants a partial refund of $50, and she said she's make the feedback positive for that.

I think the customer is gouging me, but I'd be willing to pay her 50 bucks to keep my amazon account going. So should I pay her, get the feedback changed to positive, and then Appeal the suspension? Or is the account gone already?

DoubleA 12-24-2012 06:03 PM

Paste the email from Amazon please.

Then I can tell you what you should do.

rsot 12-24-2012 07:10 PM

DoubleA has the right idea - what was your suspension message - be clear about it :)

GreenBean 12-24-2012 08:07 PM

rsot on the game again.

:thumb:

mjstallion 12-24-2012 09:09 PM

Gamefreak 12-24-2012 09:20 PM

ODR suspension, you need to get her to remove that neg ASAP then contact amazon. DO NOT mention to remove feedback say REVIEW instead of feedback.

mjstallion 12-25-2012 06:34 AM

If they review my messaging with her, it's not going to look good. I wrote the following in one of the messages:

http://i45.tinypic.com/8zfjo1.png

rsot 12-25-2012 06:48 AM

Listen to Gamefreak on this one - Az is pretty hard on suspensions so if you feel that you cant get it done, let it go and restart.

mjstallion 12-26-2012 12:36 AM

I think if I refund the lady $50, she'll remove the negative feedback. My concern with Gamefreak's response is that I sent the email above to her through amazon messaging.

mjstallion 12-27-2012 08:10 PM

Alright I got the negative feedback removed.

So what does Amazon want to see in my Appeal as part of "your detailed performance plan to meet our performance standards in the future.." ??

zoneout 12-27-2012 09:08 PM

You need to figure out why you got the strikes against you and what it is going to take to avoid them in the future. Az doesn't want to see 'well I promise to do better'. They want to see a detail plan for avoiding the same problems in the future. I will hire help to help me ship faster, I will quickly refund orders if the customer isn't satisfied, I will get software to help me with inventory, yada, yada...

rsot 12-28-2012 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjstallion (Post 404770)
Alright I got the negative feedback removed.

So what does Amazon want to see in my Appeal as part of "your detailed performance plan to meet our performance standards in the future.." ??

Nice work - so now your first step is to explain that you handled buyers issues with PROMPT service - you have increased your customer service and improved ODR.

mjstallion 01-16-2013 06:25 AM

Following up, I sent in my appeal and got a response, they found these problems with my account and want a plan of action:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2dsjt00.png

How can I give a plan of action for these, other than saying sorry i wont do it again?

saki 01-16-2013 07:36 AM

it happened to, they closed my account, even if you appeal they will not do anything

lyl797 01-25-2013 02:31 PM

Hi, mjstallion

Send AMAZON your action plan, do not complain, simply state what you think is causeing your account suspension and would your future plan to avoid this.
I got suspended once and I send out my action plan, AMAZON did resume my account for me.

-

zelpher 01-26-2013 03:11 AM

I've been selling on my legit Amazon account for the past three years. I sell used electronics and phones in high volumes, averaging 70 grand in sales a month. I've gone through a lot of migraines with Amazon. I have gone through two suspensions and numerous seller reviews. Don't give up hope on your account. Writing out a plan of action is pretty simple, and if you do it right your chances of getting reinstated are good. YOU HAVE TO COVER YOUR PROBLEMS AND HOW YOU WILL FIX THEM. You can find examples of how to write out a plan of action. You should keep them short and brief. What I did when Amazon asked me for a plan of action I asked for help on the main Amazon forums. I posted my plan of action and a lot of experienced Amazon sellers gave me tips on what to correct. I also did this with my first couple of seller reviews too. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help and don't give up hope on your account. Keep your ODR good and ship everything out on time and you should be golden. If you get stuck on writing your plan of action feel free to message me. I would be more than willing to message you my plan of action so you understand the format and how to do it. Good luck and I hope to hear your account got reinstated.