Amazon selling account got suspended, can I use another old account I still have? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-09-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Cool Amazon selling account got suspended, can I use another old account I still have?

I had a great Amazon account, about 6 months old, positive feedback around 65, december sales of over $100k. Things were going great, sold in a gated category, no major issues besides Buyer remorse/change of heart so it was tough to keep the cancellation and return rates low. We figured that a good way to do that is by adding many other small items for sale, to keep the matrix in check, since those don't get returned as much. I read quite a bit regarding Xmas season and how many Seller's accounts get suspended around the time, so decided to stop selling around the 10th of dec and put the account in vacation mode. Everything was going great, until about a week ago when I received an email from Amazon stating that our account is suspended for intellectual rights issue (assume someone complained about us selling something ⊗⊗⊗⊗). We appealed, and provided a plan of not selling whatever product it is any longer and not using the source of that product again, even though we are still not convinced that it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Regardless, Amazon responded that their decision is final, and any consequent accounts that we open will be suspended.

We really need to get back on and continue selling the merchandise that we were selling to begin with, we have tons of inventory and it is a great business model, and we believe if we focus on just that inventory we can keep the matrix great and have a viable business for many years to come.

Today we purchased Amazon Stealth, but my laptop continues to crash when trying to start the .pdf viewer program that's included with it.

Here are few questions regarding this:

Few months before establishing this account, we actually opened a different account on a different LLC name. We used the account for few months and did ok with it, but selling different product than what we later started selling at the new account. Once we started our new account and started selling in the gated category where we did all our sales, we slowly discontinued using the old account. I put it in "individual" status so I don't pay monthly fees on it and it's still active, just all inventory is zeroed...

We have logged into both sellers accounts on a regular basis using 3 laptops, 2 tablets, and 2 iPhones. Apparently we had no idea things are tracked. Funny thing is, we never got any issues with Amazon regarding that. Reading the forum now I see that maybe the reason is that we were selling in a different category on both accounts.

Anyway, now that our "new" account is suspended, and I've pretty much lost all hope of reinstating it, we are thinking whether it's a better idea to use our old account that is still active, or try to setup few stealth accounts? The problem with that account is that it's not approved to sell in that gated category and it was turned down once already for sales in that category. I just applied again for the same gated category, but wonder if I will be turned down again or not. Also that account has about 45 feedback, with 3-4 neutral/negatives on there, I assume the problem maybe that Amazon doesn't want to approve gated category sales of account with some neg feedback already? The 90 days on it is perfect since there are no sales or activity for the last 90 days...

What is the right thing to do? Should we try opening few new accounts and would it be easier to approved gated sales in a new account or put our energy into fixing this old account? Also are there any chances of them suspending that account now since they may link it to our previous account that got suspended?

Can I wipe clean my iPad and one of my laptops, install fresh windows, already ordered Virgin Mobile 4G mi-fi device for internet, and go from there? How do you clean iPhones? Restore to factory settings? Can you keep your contacts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!