eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Using a tablet on a public Wifi (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/57984-using-tablet-public-wifi.html)

n8zzz 03-20-2013 03:13 PM

Using a tablet on a public Wifi

I don't want to know about creating a new account via a public wifi (I'm not that steeewpid :), just wondering if it is safe to use my tablet (which has been connected on my own wifi) to a public wifi.

The crux of the question being:
Does Amazon only nail you and your IP when you attempt to log into your seller account, or rather just browsing Amazon?
Do they get you whether or not you're even on Amazon's website?

I just want to be able to use my tablet outside dammit :(

Also, I have 2 Amazon accounts. One being on a dongle. I'm assuming I can't safely connect the tablet back and forth between the dongle and my home internet (even if I'm not logging into my seller accounts).

I hope I worded all that clearly =/ Thanks!

MM78 03-20-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n8zzz (Post 432749)
I don't want to know about creating a new account via a public wifi (I'm not that steeewpid :), just wondering if it is safe to use my tablet (which has been connected on my own wifi) to a public wifi.

Using your Tablet on a Public Wifi is a bad idea...If it hasn't occured to you why it's a bad idea...keep reading on the forum and purchase the amazon stealth book.

Quote:

The crux of the question being:
Does Amazon only nail you and your IP when you attempt to log into your seller account, or rather just browsing Amazon?
Do they get you whether or not you're even on Amazon's website?
Others can chime in on this one.

Quote:

Also, I have 2 Amazon accounts. One being on a dongle. I'm assuming I can't safely connect the tablet back and forth between the dongle and my home internet (even if I'm not logging into my seller accounts).

I hope I worded all that clearly =/ Thanks!
You can use any Dongle on any Device, so long as you record your IP changes across both accounts on, between all devices.