eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   re: is it possible? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/60475-re-possible.html)

bnd 05-28-2013 12:03 PM

re: is it possible?

is there a way to send an email to ALL my amazn customers at once?

is it even possible?

to email each customer one by one is really time consuming..

Gamefreak 05-28-2013 12:09 PM

NOT possible with amazon. they dont even like you communicating with their customers unless its strictly related to the order itself.

TonyAlmeida 05-28-2013 01:22 PM

I got warning for just send an email to notify buyer that order has been shipped.

Don't do it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bnd (Post 453168)
is there a way to send an email to ALL my amazn customers at once?

is it even possible?

to email each customer one by one is really time consuming..

n8zzz 05-28-2013 01:56 PM

To drop some real knowledge on you.. Yes, you can email all your customers at once. You can generate an xml document of all your prior orders very easily. In that xml sheet, you can copy the entire column of email addresses and paste them into an outgoing Bcc message through your email client. On my old account, there were several occasions where I emailed 400 or so people in a single moment asking for feedback. I never got a policy warning for this.. never had any problems at all. If you need me to explain anything further just let me know :juggle:

TonyAlmeida 05-28-2013 03:14 PM

I would like to know. Thanks

MICKY H 05-28-2013 06:47 PM

as n8zzz, this is very easy, I do this every week with last weeks orders reminding people to leave feedback. never had a problem. If its for feedback, try feedback five, simple program that fits in with your amazon seller account, but it costs

rsot 05-31-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n8zzz (Post 453187)
To drop some real knowledge on you.. Yes, you can email all your customers at once. You can generate an xml document of all your prior orders very easily. In that xml sheet, you can copy the entire column of email addresses and paste them into an outgoing Bcc message through your email client. On my old account, there were several occasions where I emailed 400 or so people in a single moment asking for feedback. I never got a policy warning for this.. never had any problems at all. If you need me to explain anything further just let me know :juggle:

Nice tip n8zzz - I dont get a ton of orders so I can easily copy paste individual replies but good use for long lists of sales

GhostMaster 06-06-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n8zzz (Post 453187)
To drop some real knowledge on yould emailed 400 or so people in a single moment asking for feedback. I never got a policy warning for this.. never had any problems at all. If you need me to explain anything further just let me know :juggle:

Please explain further, I would want to know this too.

Thank you,

user3657 06-08-2013 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 453180)
I got warning for just send an email to notify buyer that order has been shipped.

Don't do it.

I want to know more about this???

n8zzz 06-08-2013 03:04 AM

I believe Amazon has switched a few things around in the dashboard since I was using this feature. I've been searching around for it and I feel like this may not exist in the "normal" reports that anyone can generate. I very well may have got this from a report that I manually requested from Amazon.

Admittedly, my partner managed most of the dashboard stuff and forwarded the xml documents to me and I utilized the email addresses within them. Requesting reports from an actual Amazon rep is a super easy process and no one should be scared about doing this.. in fact, depending on one's lack of record keeping, this is often times essential when it comes tax time.

Keep in mind that you'll be looking for the column with the Amazon generated customer emails. They won't look like "Susan4843@gmail.com", rather they will look something like "qbfblnyt8m3f1sb@marketplace.amazon.com."

And remember, you'll want to send out the mass of emails from the email address that you have tied with your Amazon account.. I'm sure that goes without saying =P

PS If I do stumble upon the feature in the automated reports, I will update this thread with my findings.. just been booked with crap lately ^^

TonyAlmeida 06-10-2013 09:03 AM

I thought that you can find the buyer's real email address. the @marketplace.amazon.com is easy to get
Quote:

Originally Posted by n8zzz (Post 456391)
I believe Amazon has switched a few things around in the dashboard since I was using this feature. I've been searching around for it and I feel like this may not exist in the "normal" reports that anyone can generate. I very well may have got this from a report that I manually requested from Amazon.

Admittedly, my partner managed most of the dashboard stuff and forwarded the xml documents to me and I utilized the email addresses within them. Requesting reports from an actual Amazon rep is a super easy process and no one should be scared about doing this.. in fact, depending on one's lack of record keeping, this is often times essential when it comes tax time.

Keep in mind that you'll be looking for the column with the Amazon generated customer emails. They won't look like "Susan4843@gmail.com", rather they will look something like "qbfblnyt8m3f1sb@marketplace.amazon.com."

And remember, you'll want to send out the mass of emails from the email address that you have tied with your Amazon account.. I'm sure that goes without saying =P

PS If I do stumble upon the feature in the automated reports, I will update this thread with my findings.. just been booked with crap lately ^^

rsot 06-10-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 456993)
I thought that you can find the buyer's real email address. the @marketplace.amazon.com is easy to get

Az keeps the real e-mail address private - smartly so

TonyAlmeida 06-10-2013 10:38 AM

Every sellers know that rsot
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 457012)
Az keeps the real e-mail address private - smartly so

rsot 06-10-2013 12:55 PM

@Tony, it seemed like you thought you could find the buyer's email address - that's why the comment.

TonyAlmeida 06-10-2013 01:26 PM

No rsot, I know that I can't find the real address :)

n8zzz 06-10-2013 02:04 PM

Ah, I understand. Yeah wouldn't that be great to be able to email every customer without Amazon knowing. But this will never be the case and Amazon would never leave a hole like that in their system. If you're looking to save time writing legit emails to massive amounts of customers all at once, it is viable within Amazon's system, that was my original point ^^

rsot 06-11-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n8zzz (Post 457114)
Ah, I understand. Yeah wouldn't that be great to be able to email every customer without Amazon knowing.

I can see why Az does this - to keep EVERYTHING in the system and to make it seem a classier experience for buyers. Many buyers I know dislike being put on mailing lists and getting notifications from sellers to buy this, buy that...