eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Account Suspended this morning (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/62720-account-suspended-morning.html)

quantum773 08-06-2013 09:44 AM

No, I did not provide my ebay ID, but I did mention that if they'd required any documents/invoices, I'd be willing to provide them. I really don't think they need all the details for velocity limits, but it wouldn't hurt to toss that statement in.

ploughman 08-07-2013 07:32 PM

Well, six years without even a warning on anything, and now 3 in the last 2 days. One was a totally vague one about listing against non-matching detail pages. It didn't cite any examples (I have 400 detail pages) or say what they objected to.

The others were related to negative feedback from ONE person who had bought two items by mistake and was upset I didn't refund him even though both the products had separately shipped (I offered to take the return, and he could even refuse delivery if he wanted). The guy would rather leave the two 1s and be a belligerent outlier when the rest of the feedback record is excellent. It's the old problem of low participation and having to average that guy out.

I read the notices and am again showing account health good, though I don't know if that means anything. Have been top-seller-awarded the last 2 straight holiday seasons and normally run around 98-99% feedback (last year 99%, lifetime 98%).

So I guess that stuff even happens to longtime sellers.

kockedoff 08-07-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ploughman (Post 475066)
Well, six years without even a warning on anything, and now 3 in the last 2 days. One was a totally vague one about listing against non-matching detail pages. It didn't cite any examples (I have 400 detail pages) or say what they objected to.

The others were related to negative feedback from ONE person who had bought two items by mistake and was upset I didn't refund him even though both the products had separately shipped (I offered to take the return, and he could even refuse delivery if he wanted). The guy would rather leave the two 1s and be a belligerent outlier when the rest of the feedback record is excellent. It's the old problem of low participation and having to average that guy out.

I read the notices and am again showing account health good, though I don't know if that means anything. Have been top-seller-awarded the last 2 straight holiday seasons and normally run around 98-99% feedback (last year 99%, lifetime 98%).

and now 3 in the last 2 days <- warnings or suspensions?

n8zzz 08-08-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

That is just craziness. I am appalled that Amazon would suspend your account for this. I see other sellers at 80% with buyer feedbacks accusing them of everything short of killing their dog, and Amazon doesn't give a single eff. Just wow.

kockedoff 08-08-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n8zzz (Post 475119)
That is just craziness. I am appalled that Amazon would suspend your account for this. I see other sellers at 80% with buyer feedbacks accusing them of everything short of killing their dog, and Amazon doesn't give a single eff. Just wow.

you are so very right !

rsot 08-08-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

So sad yet so true :( I know that issue