eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   MAC Address and Static IP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/66489-mac-address-static-ip.html)

thebrigri 10-29-2013 11:15 AM

MAC Address and Static IP

I have att uverse with 5 extra static IP.

I have seldom needs to access my old banned amazon account. If I setup the router to assign one static IP to one specific comp (A) and use it to access new ghost amazon account, would AZ link me since com(A) and (B)which will be used to access banned account and the comps share one router? (but different ip)

thanks in adv.

TonyAlmeida 10-29-2013 12:21 PM

Re: MAC Address and Static IP

Starbucks, McDonald, library is good source to log-in your old account. Don't burn your current IP because ATT Uverse is not good for stealth already. If you burn it, you done

thebrigri 10-29-2013 12:40 PM

Thanks. I'll follow your advice.
I heard that I don't have to change NIC on each computers to change MAC address, is this true? If not, I have to buy 6 cards to replace each computer behind the router. :O

zoneout 10-29-2013 05:18 PM

No you can assign a logical MAC address to the nics.

TonyAlmeida 10-29-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebrigri (Post 498837)
I heard that I don't have to change NIC on each computers to change MAC address, is this true? If not, I have to buy 6 cards to replace each computer behind the router. :O

Looking for other option since ATT Uverse is not good for stealth

thebrigri 10-30-2013 07:10 PM

I've searched the forum and saw your post

Quote:

ATT Uverse Internet DOESN'T change IP Address. You can only have 1 amazon account with it.

DON'T use any other computer in the house login to your suspended account.
What if I change the gateway? and what if I get a new static IP and use only that specific computer for new amzn account only?

Now I'm bringing laptop to starbucks to login to new acct but it's too inefficient. I need to access from my office. :O

Thanks for the inputs.

TonyAlmeida 10-30-2013 10:36 PM

Change the gateway? Do you think that easier than go with different ISP?

That is all I can say. If you want runing multiple stealth account, stay away from att uverse

thebrigri 10-31-2013 12:40 PM

I just have one stealth acct to work on. Other ISP at this location is $50 more per month so staying uverse is my option for now/

So I'll just change gateway and reformat all the computers before logging into stealth acct. (so just to make sure, I can use old NIC from the computer, right?)

agray34 10-31-2013 02:13 PM

You wont get far with Uverse...

Also if you do have a static ip block of 5 IPs most likely they are sequential and can be easily detected

Example,

and so on.....

Deliverance78 01-19-2014 09:16 PM

Straight from the Stealth book, "Also a change of just one or two digits to your IP Address is good enough for what you are doing. That means if your IP Address is 45.177.245.169 and it changes to 45.177.245.171 you're perfectly fine!"

I'm going to buy a block of IPs. Between using those, one dedicated per account plus some Starbucks logons I should be fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agray34 (Post 499533)
You wont get far with Uverse...

Also if you do have a static ip block of 5 IPs most likely they are sequential and can be easily detected

Example,

and so on.....

JRaynor101 01-19-2014 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebrigri (Post 498810)
I have att uverse with 5 extra static IP.

I have seldom needs to access my old banned amazon account. If I setup the router to assign one static IP to one specific comp (A) and use it to access new ghost amazon account, would AZ link me since com(A) and (B)which will be used to access banned account and the comps share one router? (but different ip)

thanks in adv.

Your router is assigned an IP beyond your control from your ISP. If you are on a static IP contract, this does not change. If you assign static IPs from your router to PCs, the amazon server cannot see them as they are local addresses, so no, they cannot be linked with local addresses.

JRaynor101 01-19-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebrigri (Post 498837)

If you are running GNU/Linux or a *nix system, then use the command:
ifconfig eth0 down hw ether [desired mac address]
ifconfig eth0 up

to change your MAC.

If you're on a mac, use
sudo ifconfig en0 lladdr [desired mac address]

If you're on windows, the process is much trickier and requires registry edits. You'll have to find the "NetworkAddress" variable under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002bE10318}\ in the registry and you can change it to what you want there.

Be careful as changing MAC address isn't something that's usually done or needed, hence why there is no real way to do it in a user friendly way in Windows, as it can cause network conflicts/issues.

Also as another note: It doesn't matter at all what your MAC is. External servers have almost literally no way to see them unless you specifically let them or tell them, and the only one they can see is the box closest to the internet, which is most likely your modem or router.

shani1212 01-20-2014 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRaynor101 (Post 521254)
If you are running GNU/Linux or a *nix system, then use the command:
ifconfig eth0 down hw ether [desired mac address]
ifconfig eth0 up

to change your MAC.

If you're on a mac, use
sudo ifconfig en0 lladdr [desired mac address]

If you're on windows, the process is much trickier and requires registry edits. You'll have to find the "NetworkAddress" variable under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002bE10318}\ in the registry and you can change it to what you want there.

Be careful as changing MAC address isn't something that's usually done or needed, hence why there is no real way to do it in a user friendly way in Windows, as it can cause network conflicts/issues.

Also as another note: It doesn't matter at all what your MAC is. External servers have almost literally no way to see them unless you specifically let them or tell them, and the only one they can see is the box closest to the internet, which is most likely your modem or router.

Thanks for input guys ....