MAC Address and Static IP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-29-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (0)
Default MAC Address and Static IP

I have att uverse with 5 extra static IP.

I have seldom needs to access my old banned amazon account. If I setup the router to assign one static IP to one specific comp (A) and use it to access new ghost amazon account, would AZ link me since com(A) and (B)which will be used to access banned account and the comps share one router? (but different ip)

thanks in adv.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-29-2013
TonyAlmeida's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,154
Thanks: 511
Thanked 408 Times in 319 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

Starbucks, McDonald, library is good source to log-in your old account. Don't burn your current IP because ATT Uverse is not good for stealth already. If you burn it, you done
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-29-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

Thanks. I'll follow your advice.
I heard that I don't have to change NIC on each computers to change MAC address, is this true? If not, I have to buy 6 cards to replace each computer behind the router. :O
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-29-2013
zoneout's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,296
Thanks: 285
Thanked 256 Times in 196 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

No you can assign a logical MAC address to the nics.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2013
TonyAlmeida's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,154
Thanks: 511
Thanked 408 Times in 319 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrigri View Post
Thanks. I'll follow your advice.
I heard that I don't have to change NIC on each computers to change MAC address, is this true? If not, I have to buy 6 cards to replace each computer behind the router. :O
Looking for other option since ATT Uverse is not good for stealth
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-30-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

I've searched the forum and saw your post

Quote:
ATT Uverse Internet DOESN'T change IP Address. You can only have 1 amazon account with it.

DON'T use any other computer in the house login to your suspended account.
What if I change the gateway? and what if I get a new static IP and use only that specific computer for new amzn account only?

Now I'm bringing laptop to starbucks to login to new acct but it's too inefficient. I need to access from my office. :O

Thanks for the inputs.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-30-2013
TonyAlmeida's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,154
Thanks: 511
Thanked 408 Times in 319 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

Change the gateway? Do you think that easier than go with different ISP?

That is all I can say. If you want runing multiple stealth account, stay away from att uverse
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-31-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

I just have one stealth acct to work on. Other ISP at this location is $50 more per month so staying uverse is my option for now/

So I'll just change gateway and reformat all the computers before logging into stealth acct. (so just to make sure, I can use old NIC from the computer, right?)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-31-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 200
Thanks: 7
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

You wont get far with Uverse...

Also if you do have a static ip block of 5 IPs most likely they are sequential and can be easily detected

Example,

71.44.71.1
71.44.71.2
71.44.71.3
and so on.....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-19-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

Straight from the Stealth Book, "Also a change of just one or two digits to your IP Address is good enough for what you are doing. That means if your IP Address is 45.177.245.169 and it changes to 45.177.245.171 you're perfectly fine!"

I'm going to buy a block of IPs. Between using those, one dedicated per account plus some Starbucks logons I should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agray34 View Post
You wont get far with Uverse...

Also if you do have a static ip block of 5 IPs most likely they are sequential and can be easily detected

Example,

71.44.71.1
71.44.71.2
71.44.71.3
and so on.....
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-19-2014
JRaynor101's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 96
Thanks: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrigri View Post
I have att uverse with 5 extra static IP.

I have seldom needs to access my old banned amazon account. If I setup the router to assign one static IP to one specific comp (A) and use it to access new ghost amazon account, would AZ link me since com(A) and (B)which will be used to access banned account and the comps share one router? (but different ip)

thanks in adv.
Your router is assigned an IP beyond your control from your ISP. If you are on a static IP contract, this does not change. If you assign static IPs from your router to PCs, the amazon server cannot see them as they are local addresses, so no, they cannot be linked with local addresses.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-19-2014
JRaynor101's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 96
Thanks: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrigri View Post
Thanks. I'll follow your advice.
I heard that I don't have to change NIC on each computers to change MAC address, is this true? If not, I have to buy 6 cards to replace each computer behind the router. :O
If you are running GNU/Linux or a *nix system, then use the command:
ifconfig eth0 down hw ether [desired mac address]
ifconfig eth0 up

to change your MAC.

If you're on a mac, use
sudo ifconfig en0 lladdr [desired mac address]

If you're on windows, the process is much trickier and requires registry edits. You'll have to find the "NetworkAddress" variable under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002bE10318}\ in the registry and you can change it to what you want there.

Be careful as changing MAC address isn't something that's usually done or needed, hence why there is no real way to do it in a user friendly way in Windows, as it can cause network conflicts/issues.

Also as another note: It doesn't matter at all what your MAC is. External servers have almost literally no way to see them unless you specifically let them or tell them, and the only one they can see is the box closest to the internet, which is most likely your modem or router.

Last edited by JRaynor101; 01-19-2014 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-20-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 265
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MAC Address and Static IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRaynor101 View Post
If you are running GNU/Linux or a *nix system, then use the command:
ifconfig eth0 down hw ether [desired mac address]
ifconfig eth0 up

to change your MAC.

If you're on a mac, use
sudo ifconfig en0 lladdr [desired mac address]

If you're on windows, the process is much trickier and requires registry edits. You'll have to find the "NetworkAddress" variable under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002bE10318}\ in the registry and you can change it to what you want there.

Be careful as changing MAC address isn't something that's usually done or needed, hence why there is no real way to do it in a user friendly way in Windows, as it can cause network conflicts/issues.

Also as another note: It doesn't matter at all what your MAC is. External servers have almost literally no way to see them unless you specifically let them or tell them, and the only one they can see is the box closest to the internet, which is most likely your modem or router.
Thanks for input guys ....
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mobile Broadband Only Static IP Address trashface IP Address 34 12-03-2012 12:27 AM
I have 6 static Ip address's How do I set up each user to each separate one funcellbud Subscriber Discussions 4 09-01-2012 01:27 PM
Finally a solution to my static ip address AjAndCo IP Address 9 10-19-2011 07:44 AM
Can I change my IP if I have a static IP address? worththewait UK eBay & Paypal 14 09-03-2011 03:55 AM
Using Apple I-pad. Is IP address static or dynamic ba61590 IP Address 5 09-02-2010 06:51 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58