eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   How to write a good negative feedback withdraw request (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/68111-how-write-good-negative-feedback-withdraw-request.html)

chaguan 12-12-2013 09:35 PM

How to write a good negative feedback withdraw request

Hi guys,

Just need help with removing negatives feedbacks.
does anyone of you know how to write a good message to request withdraw negative feedback. Most of the negatives are because of late delivery while still estimated delivery time didnt end.

Gamefreak 12-13-2013 03:16 AM

Re: How to write a good negative feedback withdraw request

Partial refund is the way to go. Getting money back is all ppl really want and will usually get a good response.

Just something along the times of.

Dear buyer

Due apologies for the delay. would like to offer you x amount if you can help me out my removing the review left ( DO NOT SAY FEEDBACK ) as you will draw the amazon bots and get a policy violation email.

Provide instructions to do so so buyers can easily get it done. Once they do refund the agreed amount NOT before.

chaguan 12-13-2013 03:20 AM

hi gamefreak,

sorry to ask. but, what was your percentage of success when you offered the refund?

Gamefreak 12-13-2013 03:48 AM

From the ppl that actually even replied to my message its about 90% or so. If item is really really late and you get that one buyer they will refuse even full refund.

The hardest part is actually getting buyers to reply to the message. Don't even know if they read it but its pretty high and works well.

sugarlaces 12-13-2013 04:29 AM

You can request the buyer user id telephone details on ebay, there is a link for it on ebay. It then emails you the information. I have had success from some when you explain to them on phone. Wait around a week and if they have not then pick up the phone.
If that still has not worked and you can prove to ebay via tracking the item was dispatched on time with tracking, then ebay themselves will remove the feedback. I have done this with around 10 feedbacks so far in 1 year. All with success.

GreenBean 12-13-2013 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarlaces (Post 511057)
You can request the buyer user id telephone details on ebay, there is a link for it on ebay. It then emails you the information. I have had success from some when you explain to them on phone. Wait around a week and if they have not then pick up the phone.
If that still has not worked and you can prove to ebay via tracking the item was dispatched on time with tracking, then ebay themselves will remove the feedback. I have done this with around 10 feedbacks so far in 1 year. All with success.

thread is in AMAZON.

Not quite the same.

:mod:

chaguan 12-13-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamefreak (Post 511042)
From the ppl that actually even replied to my message its about 90% or so. If item is really really late and you get that one buyer they will refuse even full refund.

The hardest part is actually getting buyers to reply to the message. Don't even know if they read it but its pretty high and works well.

Gamefreak,

In my case, is for orders that still didnt arrive (international shipment), even though that estimated delivery didnt ended, I received negatives. They didnt receive yet the orders. What do I do?

Gamefreak 12-13-2013 12:14 PM

stick do what i said. If they accept and remove it they CANNOT repost another feedback ( unless that has changed lately ) Your goal is to get them to remove it so they cannot repost another feedback.

Does your tracking at least shows that it left your country or facility?

rsot 12-13-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaguan (Post 511155)
Gamefreak,

In my case, is for orders that still didnt arrive (international shipment), even though that estimated delivery didnt ended, I received negatives. They didnt receive yet the orders. What do I do?

You should have communicated with your customers in advance - especially around this time of the year...people will be pissed - sad reality

chaguan 12-13-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamefreak (Post 511170)
stick do what i said. If they accept and remove it they CANNOT repost another feedback ( unless that has changed lately ) Your goal is to get them to remove it so they cannot repost another feedback.

Does your tracking at least shows that it left your country or facility?

Hi, I use tracking with few shipments. It is an expensive service that will make prices increase. those orders I got negative from have no tracking, but I know they will arrive. They are just late.
I have a customer from europe. tracking doesnt work for europe.
only works for usa.

nebuspp 12-13-2013 02:19 PM

Its really fun when the buyer leaves an email, your name, or numbers that can represent a phone # in the negative feedback. You can use Amazon negative feedback removal "tool" to get those automatically removed :-)

MICKY H 12-15-2013 11:30 PM

I would concentrate on getting more positive feedbacks than worry about the odd negative. If its late delivery but still within the delivery time frame just drop an e mail to amazon and let them know. They won't remove the feedback but it will logged that you called. All helps

cherrqell 12-16-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaguan (Post 511155)
Gamefreak,

Why people ship international is beyond me! Nothing but trouble. Even APO is a pain in the arse!

Josty 12-16-2013 02:50 AM

honesty always worked for me offer them an incentive like putting themselves in your shoes that usually worked :)

agray34 12-16-2013 05:12 PM

If the "feedback" was left on your seller page talking about an item, than you can request for it to be removed, I do that all the time, it is against amazon terms.

If it is on the actual item page, I would not be that concerned if there are other merchants on the same listing...