Amazon cookies - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-22-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Amazon cookies

From what I've read online it's not enough to delete cookies from your Internet browser. Supposedly Amazon hides cookies on your computer hard drive and the only ways to keep a new account from being linked to an old one are a) buy a new computer or b) re-format your existing hard drive.

Is there any truth to that? If so are there any software programs, like Hide My IP's Cookie Crumble, that will remove these things without reformatting?

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-22-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Amazon cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragtimeacres View Post
From what I've read online it's not enough to delete cookies from your Internet browser. Supposedly Amazon hides cookies on your computer hard drive and the only ways to keep a new account from being linked to an old one are a) buy a new computer or b) re-format your existing hard drive.

Is there any truth to that? If so are there any software programs, like Hide My IP's Cookie Crumble, that will remove these things without reformatting?

Thanks!
Amazon is MUCH more than just this ragtime - recommend you read the Ghost guide - it's not such a simple platform. You're not ready for Amazon just yet - just saying
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
kockedoff (01-22-2014)
Old 01-22-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 75%

I do have a copy of Ghost and I understand everything in it. Can someone please address the question of the cookies specifically?
Old 01-24-2014

Longevity: 59%

cookies software program remover can only do so much, best advise is to store all your info on a external hard drive and do a fresh full reformatting for your OS.
Old 01-24-2014

Longevity: 79%

Read it again, look at the part where vmware is.
Read it a good 20-30 times every little bit of it is crucial. It will take about 20 accounts going down before you perfect it. Once you have you will be like me a pro on amazon at keeping stealth accounts going for a long time
Old 01-25-2014

Longevity: 65%

Has anyone ever ran into a problem where Amazon blocks your account, before or after you sold something? What I mean by this; they don't let you log onto the account and when you try and re-set your password it doesn't work?
Old 01-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moocheeme View Post
Has anyone ever ran into a problem where Amazon blocks your account, before or after you sold something? What I mean by this; they don't let you log onto the account and when you try and re-set your password it doesn't work?
Yes it means Amazon has deleted your account as they have identified you as a linked account holder.
Old 01-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragtimeacres View Post

Thanks!
Theres cookies and then there is flash cookies. Amazon uses these are much more. There is rumour of fingerprint browsing identification but in either case your best bet is to go with the full format or partition, Amazon are good...REAL GOOD at detecting existing machines used on their service. You need to go the whole clean slate with them in order to fool them. Some have had success with VMWare but many have also reported failure in using it.
Old 01-27-2014

Longevity: 79%

once you totally understand Amazon Ghost you will understand everything you are asking and are being told
Old 01-27-2014

Longevity: 63%

Amazon doesn't only store cookies, but LSOs, WebBeacons, and supercookies, they can also store objects on images, some say they can even read your Network's MAC address (router's device MAC).

Just imagine Amazon has even won bids for Government contracts like the CIA Supper private cloud infrastructure.

I know this is old news, but just being serious as to how powerful Amazon is at detecting you, your servers are no match, but you could bypass this with VPS and other stealth tactics present, by doing research and reading extra, so try re-reading Amazon Ghost.