Amazon listing mistake giving me problems - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-01-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Amazon listing mistake giving me problems

I sold an item on amazon and made it clear in the listing it was not the 'gold' version from amazons template selection for that product but it was the 'premium' version - no difference apart from the label on the packaging.

This is what I made clear in my amazon listing

"Please Note: This is PREMIUM and not the Gold Premium (there is no difference in the quality) "

I have sold a few of this item without any problems...this buyer has had the item for a few weeks used it and now wants a refund.

He is now trying to scam me in getting his money back and saying he is going to report me to TS and its not the item he bought but then he admits its in my listing i have made clear its the 'premium' version.

This is the email I got from this scammer...how can I reply

"No I will not accept this item as its not what I have purchased from you in the first place , this item is not as described and will not do, unless I receive satisfaction I will be contacting the trading standards, I will not purchased an item and for you send something completely different, it is not acceptable. Then to try and comment that it is the same thing, This will not do and I will not put up with it. Some people are not fools to be take for a ride altogether especially costing £9.99. In your own words on the receipt. Please Note: this is premium item and not the gold premium item (there is no difference in the quality).....then it should be advertised as so. I also notice you didn't send the Platinum and tell me it was the same stuff. If I have no response with in the next few days I will take this to Amazon directly then to the trading standards..."
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default re: Amazon listing mistake giving me problems

This is your fault completely. If you have something premium version then you MUST list it with the premium version. You CAN NOT list in the GOLD version and put a note this is premium version.

All you can do now is refund the buyer and take a lost. Lesson learn and list the right product next time

Sorry but you can't win this case.
Old 03-02-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Amazon listing mistake giving me problems

By default amazon only allows you to list the item under GOLD version - there is no other way to list the item.

So I added some text to the listing to say its not the gold version but the premium version - clear in black and white for any buyer.

the seller is trying to scam me for his money and keep the item for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
This is your fault completely. If you have something premium version then you MUST list it with the premium version. You CAN NOT list in the GOLD version and put a note this is premium version.

All you can do now is refund the buyer and take a lost. Lesson learn and list the right product next time

Sorry but you can't win this case.
Old 03-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amysworld View Post
By default amazon only allows you to list the item under GOLD version - there is no other way to list the item.

So I added some text to the listing to say its not the gold version but the premium version - clear in black and white for any buyer.

Amysworld,

This is your problem and not the buyer or Amazon. Per amazon policy, the item list must match exactly with the product description in that ASIN.

If there is no ASIN match your product, you NEED to create a new ASIN and list it.
Old 03-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amysworld View Post

Since that is an amazon default, it means their system does not want the listing under a different ASIN.

They tend to be specific about demanding that.

Old 03-05-2014

Longevity: 71%

Had listed 1 item. 2 weeks later I had gone into my listings and had seen it listed 3 times?? on that day before I went in to the account the account was fine. after I adjusted the account to remove the other 2 items. The account went into review also it was supposed to transfer money later on that day. I think it was amazon playing games with the account adding multiple Items.