Is AZ Ghost risky if I still have a legitimate account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-15-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Is AZ Ghost risky if I still have a legitimate account?

Hi,
I have the eBay guide and a couple of stealth accounts and am considering an AZ account--however, I have some reservations. I fully admit I have not gotten AZ Ghost yet because I am not sure I want the temptation of even knowing how to set up an account if it in any way may jeopardize my legitimate AZ seller account.

I know how to change my IP, MAC address and keep my computer user accounts separate, but I have been reading in the forums that AZ is a bit tougher to navigate sealthy-wise than eBay and that there may be new rules coming out to make it harder for (US) sellers to go ghost....?

My questions are:

1. Is it wise to consider setting up a ghost account if I have a real, legitimate account? Specifically, since I don't know the mechanics of doing steal AZ, I want to know: is keeping my ghost account separate from my real account as easy for AZ as it is for eBay? Is there a higher risk of me somehow linking the two accounts if I am using the SAME computer at home?

2. Would it be too complicated to have a ghost account and legitimate account both sending in merchandise to AZ through Fulfillment by Amazon or in any way lead to me unknowingly linking the two accounts?

3. Can I somehow use the same account details and/or bank account etc for by eBay Stealth accounts as for an AZ ghost account?

I appreciate your feedback!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-18-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Re: Is AZ Ghost risky if I still have a legitimate account?

Well, I think it is better to use a stealth account at first and don't use your real information. If your stealth gets banned it is easier to setup a new account with your real info .

Why not start selling with your real info then? Well, you'll probably make some mistakes when you're a new seller, so it's better to use your stealth account as your '''learning account''. And if your stealth account doesn't get banned, well, even better :D.
The Following User Says Thank You to helpmelol For This Useful Post:
90210 (03-23-2014)