Feedback removal. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-06-2014

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 63%
Default Feedback removal.

Had 2 feedbacks (neut and neg) that were product reviews.

So I thought I was opening a case to have them looked at and possible removal.

When I hit the send button, there was no "case opened". It was a computer generated response of " yes this will be removed".

One case even had the "NO" under product as described, which normally used to mean no removal.

This was just too easy to do, and the feedback was removed within 10 seconds of response.

Maybe they are starting to like us Canadians?????
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-06-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Re: Feedback removal.

ive had this happen a few times but don't get use to it and think this is how it will always be.

i think amazon might be testing out an automated system or the feedback met certain criteria for auto removal or could be from a buyer that always leaves negative feedback for no good reason
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamefreak For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-06-2014), Phd (06-06-2014)
Old 06-06-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

This has happened many times with me, I think there must be key words in the feedback that will automate feedback removal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MICKY H For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-06-2014), Phd (06-06-2014)
Old 06-10-2014

Yes this happened to me a couple of times too, but it seems very random. There might be words in the feedback that the system might pick up and it probably does not even matter what your reason is for asking to get it removed.

If you don't mind, what sort of negative feedback did you receive, what did the buyer mention?
Old 06-10-2014

Longevity: 57%

Yes this is normal. My guess is there are keywords/phrases they look for. Like the feedback includes "didn't work", but no mention of "on time", "late", etc.

In any case if the feedback is a product review, and the customer did not check "no" next to "arrived on time" "item as described" "customer service" then it is easy to get the feedback removed via Help->Contact Seller Support->Orders->Customer feedback problems
Old 06-11-2014

Longevity: 71%

There are specific keywords that trigger automated removals. The keywords does not necessarily have to be in the feedback. The keywords lie in the "Other Comments" or description section where you can write in your own words why the feedback should be removed.

I know this because have gotten over 100 FB removed automatically using the exact same description even though the description I wrote has absolutely nothing to do with the feedback. The keywords are also only triggered when you have specific boxes checked when submitting the removal form.

Of course if this doesn't work for you, just send in 10 cases to have the feedback removed. You will get at least 6 different Amazon employees review the different cases and 1 of them is extremely likely to remove the feedback for you...probably due to the outsourced customer service reps illiteracy.
Old 06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebuspp View Post
There are specific keywords that trigger automated removals. The keywords does not necessarily have to be in the feedback. The keywords lie in the "Other Comments" or description section where you can write in your own words why the feedback should be removed.

I know this because have gotten over 100 FB removed automatically using the exact same description even though the description I wrote has absolutely nothing to do with the feedback. The keywords are also only triggered when you have specific boxes checked when submitting the removal form.

Of course if this doesn't work for you, just send in 10 cases to have the feedback removed. You will get at least 6 different Amazon employees review the different cases and 1 of them is extremely likely to remove the feedback for you...probably due to the outsourced customer service reps illiteracy.
I am not sure how recently you have done this but as of about 2 months ago you can't submit a case for removal more than once.

Also do you mind sharing what these keywords are?
Old 06-12-2014

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkman View Post
I am not sure how recently you have done this but as of about 2 months ago you can't submit a case for removal more than once.

Also do you mind sharing what these keywords are?
You can only submit a Feedback Removal Request that can be automatic once. After its declined, you simply go to "Other Feedback Issues" or whatever it is and just send them some BS explanation that 1 out of the 10 (rather dumb) Amazon CS reps will fall for. Trust me...it works!

Sorry man but as this is a public forum I'd rather keep those keyword secrets I discovered to myself as if its exploited then it won't be useful to me anymore. Not trying to be a prick or anything hope you understand...
Old 06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebuspp View Post
You can only submit a Feedback Removal Request that can be automatic once. After its declined, you simply go to "Other Feedback Issues" or whatever it is and just send them some BS explanation that 1 out of the 10 (rather dumb) Amazon CS reps will fall for. Trust me...it works!

Sorry man but as this is a public forum I'd rather keep those keyword secrets I discovered to myself as if its exploited then it won't be useful to me anymore. Not trying to be a prick or anything hope you understand...

I completely understand and I would probably do the same. Regarding that "other feedback issues" I am not sure where that is. I go under "contact seller support" -> then customer feedback problems -> then when I enter the order # it says that a feedback related request was already submitted for this order.

I don't see where it says "other feedback issues". I see where it says "other order issues", is this what you use?