Need Amazon HELP! Perventative Maintenance - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-17-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Need Amazon HELP! Perventative Maintenance

I'm a seller with 100% positive feedback for over 4 years. I have zero AZ claims & no trouble at all.

I've flown under the radar with local competition, we all sell the same thing, books. Well I want to move up and have made moves against other "BIGTIME" sellers & they've pushed back hard.

My concern is them having friends and family filing frivols AZ claims or bombing me with bad feedback. They know my account and are some real backbiting evil pricks.

I'd like to expand and have been, and there is more then enough product for all of us, I just don't trust them & when I start buying more and on their "turf" I don't know what they'll do.

I might be paranoid but do feel they've set the wheels in motion & want to get ahead of it as quickly as possible.

What I would like to do is get several accounts and have less listed on my main account and several hidden. We all have isbn scanners so we know each others accounts and that is how they find people accounts, scan the book and search for it and see when its listed.

That being said I can filter 50% of my future items to another screen name & with that name only list things I'm 100% sure they don't know about..

Last fall I was kicked off eBay with no warning and perfect feedback & was financially devastated. That is when I focused more effort towards amazon.

I NEVER want that to happen again and have had sleepless nights all week ...well for weeks. They might not do anything, but they are a tight group of 5 sellers and have been at the book sales business making a lot of money for over 12+ years each. Since they have a lot of money they chase away competition.

I have over 7,000 books listed and do not want it all gone. I'd like to have several accounts because if the day ever does come I don't want to be devastated again. I have a wife and kids to support and I learned the hard way eBay is not my friend and I'm sure the same applies for Amazon. My big goals are the smallest cog in the wheel to Amazons.

Will this idea work?

I saw the Amazon Ghost book, but to be honest it scares me, I'm not a techy & it looks very complicated. So many steps look like so many things can go wrong.

If I'm banned I don't even want to flinch and want to be out there the next day buying away.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts or ideas.
St. Ivy
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-17-2014

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 70%
Default Re: Need Amazon HELP! Perventative Maintenance

Can I ask what happened on ebay?
Old 07-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 56%

They never gave me a solid answer. I had two accounts was jamming along for over 10 years. I was in and out of top rated seller status & out of no where bam!

Account one with 5 stars in all categories and 100% rating was given a 30 suspension. I new it was a mistake and called and all I got was a emotionless feeling less robot/person. Just reading from script that I didn't meet ebay selling standards, talked to a supervisor and more of the same.

The other account was spotless too. During the 30 days I went above and beyond customer service on my remaining account & on day 27 had a , I forget what they are called? it was a complaint where they the customer escalates a claim with never contacting me.
still that account will still up.

On my appointed time I contacted ebay and explained 10 years of outstanding sales and hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales. I talked to a supervisor for a long time and he was acutely human and did see and agree with my track record and was in motion to reinstate me, then talked to someone or pulled a screen for a long time. came back on & he was robot boy. No reasoning would not budge it was over with zero explanation why. Two days latter the second account closed, called tried to reason and nothing.

I had employees, a warehouse lease I had to break and thousands in inventory.

So if I'm sounding like chicken little there is good reason.
Old 07-17-2014

Longevity: 67%

ive recently seen this a lot in textbooks .stores that generate 4000 plus feedbacks in the textbook season have been taken down because of competitor tricks.
Old 07-17-2014

Longevity: 80%

your answer to not have problems with competitors is FBA. books aren't ⊗⊗⊗⊗ so u don't have to worry about that aspect as long as you grade them correctly
Old 07-26-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

yes this is a tough one, that's why I run multiple accounts and alternate them every few days. It only takes somebody to buy a few of your items and file an A-Z claim with neg feedback for each one and you're in trouble. Creating multiple accounts is not as hard as it seems, you just have to get into the mindset of being a different person. Lots of useful info on here and the book is a good starting point if you can't figure it all out yourself. Good luck, there are a lot of sellers on Amazon that don't play fair so you need to be prepared...