Failed Amazon review 2 years into the accountS?! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-05-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Post Failed Amazon review 2 years into the accountS?!

I'm pretty much at a loss for what happened here and I'm posting this info in case somebody has recently had a similar experience where something may match up with my experience and we can figure out the cause of this.

I had a 3 seller accounts on Amazon that were all more than 2 years old (except one was only 1 month old, maybe not even), been selling inexpensive, NOT high risk items with no problems for those years. Suddenly out of the blue they were all closed on 08/02. Yet my 5 other seller accounts remain open, still.

I received the "your seller account has failed our review" e-mail but never got notice that they were even under review. It does show that I can issue an appeal so it is not being noted as a permanent action. I don't think I will appeal until I can figure out the cause as I do not want to somehow risk the accounts that are still open. Not a big loss but it bothers me that I cannot figure out the reasoning.

Sales were not abnormal in comparison to sales levels over the last 2 years, products were not high risk, different VMWare machines for each account, spoofing the browsers and fonts with each one, disabling java script, disabling flash, keeping very close watch to ensure different IP addresses were always used, bank info was all different and deposits have been going through fine.

There are only two things that I can think of that may have caused this:

1) In most all orders tracking was never uploaded as there were no tracking numbers for the items. This was never an issue with customers but wonder if it threw a flag? No tracking because they are such small items they go in regular envelopes.

2) For the last 2 years they always badgered about giving a tax ID because I was approaching the 50 sales limit where tax ID is required. However I always ensured that I never completed more than 49 transactions on each account. I wonder if not providing tax information for a period longer than 2 years throws some kind of flag even if you don't meet the requirement for providing it? That does not explain the month old account that got closed though.

Any thoughts? Similar experiences?

Last edited by temptation84; 08-05-2014 at 02:17 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Failed Amazon review 2 years into the accountS?!

2. So all 3 suspended account stay under 50 transaction for this year?
1. This should be a problem also. And this might trigger the bot to suspended your accounts.

In the pass. I have account suspended but there is no reason for that suspension and no email, no note in my seller account.
I contact seller performance team ask the reason it was suspended. They refer to the email/note in the seller account. I did write back said there is no email or note about this. They review my account and I got my account back. Still don't know the reason till now
Old 08-05-2014

Longevity: 80%

seems like a number of things but the tracking could be a huge issue. amazon now keeps internal track on your shipments and rates you. you are at 0% i assume which could be extremely problematic since holiday season is coming up. also note that you not provide tax ID year after year and stop selling right before you hit the limit is suspect to amazon one would assume.

If you care about the accounts you should appeal asap or at least try to get more information from amazon but it seems like u were hit with a manual review.
Old 08-05-2014

Longevity: 66%

If all three accounts went down at the same time they must have been linked.

There must be a common denominator that they share.
Old 08-06-2014

Longevity: 67%

are you sure theres no review tab
the tracking could be an issue here,however I have 2 accounts from over 2 years and several that are a few months but never entered tracking in the system unless it ever went on review and they asked for it

the taxation could be an issue but Ive seen that when they have an issue with taxation they sometimes suspend the account and mention that tax info is needed.

have you emailed seller support from the help tab .