amazon review inventory - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-26-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default amazon review inventory

Got a email from Amazon
We are conducting a review of your selling account. To complete our review, we need to verify your inventory of these items:

ASIN: XXXXXX

Please reply to this message with this information:

- Copies of your purchase orders, receipts, or invoices
- Your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)

I got product from manufacturer directly. I do not have documents from the IP owner. Can I just do't reply this review?
Looks my other listing still alive. If I do not reply, Will they close my account?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-01-2014

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: amazon review inventory

Probley the best thing to do is take the product down and reply to their email stating that you will not be selling those items anymore due to not having or have lost the proper documentation that they requested.

I would doubt they would shut you down they just want documentation for that product.

Not sure if this is new but your the first post that I have seen this happen.
I went to sell cosmetics on a new ghost account and they want a bunch of documentation which I can't provide.

My year old ghost account I have no problem selling cosmetics.

Mine was a request to sell so If I don't respond they won't do anything.
Old 09-01-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

This is not new, what you need to do is simply give amazon the info requested if you have proper invoices, blank out all the prices etc. This is not amazon looking for your supplier info to buy from, its just verifying you are a legitimate seller.
Old 09-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I don't understand the problem? If you are obtaining the products directly from the manufacturer but don't have documents, can't you just ask for a receipt?

Or did you mean that the "manufacturer" is not the copyright or trademark holder? Because that is called COUNTERFEITING. That is a different situation from not having receipts.

Amazon is trying to rid their site of counterfeits. Many new sellers are receiving these requests. But some older accounts are receiving them too.

The bottom line is, you will not be allowed to continue to sell these items if you cannot show Amazon that you have a legitimate supplier. And, YES, you MAY lose the account if you don't provide the receipts. If Amazon is requesting this simply because the account is new, they may not close the account if you don't provide the receipts. But if they have received complaints from customers that you are selling counterfeits, then there is a fairly good chance that the account will soon become history.
Old 09-02-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 56%

Thanks for your reply.
Old 09-07-2014

Longevity: 80%

Same case happen to me. A Canadian buyer bought a Xiaomi phone from us. When item arrived DHL person asked for CAD 18.39 import taxes. The buyer ask me to refund such taxes. After rejected he raised A to Z claim for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ phone, then I captured the screen shot of the conversation, finally Amazon repay to buyer without debit our account. But at the same time send us a counterfeit policy warning, remove the listing. Just half hour ago ask for the invoice for this inventory. I am afraid that the account is going to banned.