Problem buyer - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-01-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Problem buyer

I had a buyer around 2 months ago claim he never received his 2 orders from me. I sent him a replacement, then he left me two negative feedback and ignored my messages. Now I see today he has filed two A-to-Z claims. Is there anything I can do or say to Amazon about this idiot? I just can't believe it, and think i'm going to lose my account because of these two claims from what I have read here.

First he claims he didn't receive it, then all is fine, suddenly two months later he claims what I sent him is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. That makes it even worse! Is there a way to close the A-Z claim automatically like with cases on eBay with refunding?

Edit: Refunded the ******* and now 10 minutes later the cases have closed. Is my account done for? How does it work on Amazon. Can you only get 1 defect per item, or as many as possible?

Last edited by xShevaa7x; 10-01-2014 at 06:47 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-01-2014
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Problem buyer

Just got an update. It appears the guy is a scammer and is scamming other sellers. I have contact with my "competition" and we have an understanding of keeping our prices the same. I told them to be careful of him and they gave me his full address claiming he said the items didn't arrive, just like he did for me.

Could anyone give advice on what to do about this?
Old 10-01-2014

Longevity: 70%

"I have contact with my "competition" and we have an understanding of keeping our prices the same."

Well this can get your account suspended. Policy states you are not permitted to contact other merchants about selling on Amazon.
Old 10-01-2014
Threadstarter  

Outside of Amazon, not through the message system. We speak through different email address, nothing to do with Amazon. We got each others emails through eBay as it shows your business email. I warned them about this buyer by saying the name and they both replied with his address and stated the same happened to them. Is their anything I can do about this?
Old 10-01-2014

As for the A to Z claims, Amazon may remove them for you if they know he is a scammer. Keep in mind even though a claim is closed it still counts against you. Once an A to Z claim is filed it goes against you no matter what the outcome. look here is the thing, you should not have an account that will go over 1 percent ODR because of 2 negatives and 2 claims. You need to sell small items even at a loss if you have to so when a you get a bunch of negative feedbacks or claims your ODR never gets close to 1 percent
Old 10-01-2014

Call Amazon and explain it. If they really know he is a scammer they may delete the feedback and make the A to Z claims go away. I doubt they will do anything with the claims though. Let us know what happened.
Old 10-01-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly441 View Post
As for the A to Z claims, Amazon may remove them for you if they know he is a scammer. Keep in mind even though a claim is closed it still counts against you. Once an A to Z claim is filed it goes against you no matter what the outcome. look here is the thing, you should not have an account that will go over 1 percent ODR because of 2 negatives and 2 claims. You need to sell small items even at a loss if you have to so when a you get a bunch of negative feedbacks or claims your ODR never gets close to 1 percent
Yes, currently I will have 1 negative and 2 A-Z all from the same guy and no other marks. I'm not sure if I will stay below 1%. I think I will stay below 1%, but what i'm worried about is in his A-Z claims he said the items were ⊗⊗⊗⊗, which they are not. I'm worried Amazon will see that and just delete/close my account.

I want to contact Amazon about it, but I don't want them to look at my account and close it being as he's claimed ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I have nearly 400 orders and all issues have been from him. Apart from that my account is clean. He ordered a few days apart on two orders. First he claimed he didn't receive it, so I sent him replacements, then he left 2 negative feedback. I got 1 of them removed and now 7 weeks later he has filed 2 A-Z claims.

Do you know when these claims will hit my account as it doesn't show yet?
Old 10-02-2014
Threadstarter  

Short term is now 0.97% and long term is 1.34%. Does anyone know when they update the time frame on these things i.e. long term is 3 June- 1st September when does it drop off from September to August?

Do you think they will close my account with these stats? I have all 3 of these marks against me from the same buyer, who turns out is targeting people and I now have 2 blocked listings thanks to this guy too. I can live with the 2 blocked listings even though they were for nice selling products, but just want to save the account. I'm getting as many sales as possible, but can't order bulk selling items as it's Chinese holiday and DHL is messed up.
Old 10-02-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Best thing is too file a police complaint

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 10-02-2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Not advised
Old 10-02-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaseen46 View Post
Best thing is too file a police complaint
I was considering sending him a letter through the post either threatening police action (I wouldn't) or some other incentive. The A-Z are there to stay, but it's possible to get the Negative away and I will only be at around 0.50% away.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 10-02-2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: editing quote
Old 10-02-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShevaa7x View Post
I was considering sending him a letter through the post either threatening police action (I wouldn't) or some other incentive. The A-Z are there to stay, but it's possible to get the Negative away and I will only be at around 0.50% away.
You should honestly report it mate. He committed mail fraud.
Old 10-02-2014

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaseen46 View Post
You should honestly report it mate. He committed mail fraud.
What actual proof does anyone have of that?
Old 10-02-2014
Threadstarter  

I never sent it recorded, and this incident has made me send everything like that recorded now and have been doing so for nearly two months with 0 other issues.

I'm not going to report him, but i'm very happy to make him have trouble sleeping by threatening action against him, especially if it mean the removal of my only negative feedback.

I think for now I will leave it alone and see if Amazon do anything, if I get suspended or put under review I will tell them about it, but i'm still able to sell and withdraw daily, so I will leave it alone until their is a problem.

I should have waited and left the cases, then written outside of Amazon to him, but I didn't know how Amazon cases worked and panicked, silly of me really. I guess in future I can learn from mistakes, just depends if I lose my account over this scammer. He's basically got from me 4 products, his money back and completely wrecked my account.
Old 10-02-2014

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueuk View Post
What actual proof does anyone have of that?
Well when someone says they didn't receive something, then they stated they actually did and it is ****, then that is actual proof of mail fraud.