Amazon Suspends me for selling a product I Created - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-14-2014
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Amazon Suspends me for selling a product I Created

I created a game and sold it on amazon ,its been selling for 2 months doing well and amazon randomly blocks my account one day .I had to threaten them to get them to message me back and they told me they close my account because they believe I was selling stolen merchandise.I was literally the one who listed the item on amazon and the only one legally allowed to sell it due to the fact that i invented it.It was made on a stealth account ,i been making stealth accounts for years im basically a pro.But I did make one major mistake ,i was using hma for a few log in's on a few different accounts.At the same time all my accounts where shut down ,well the ones using hma.Im not sure if this was due to accounts being linked to bad ip addresses or what.But amazonis out of line saying I stole a product I created.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%
Default Re: Amazon Suspends me for selling a product I Created

Amazon doesn't care unless there's lawyers involved. Unless you want to get one in to threaten or sue them, forget expecting them to do anything.
Old 10-14-2014

Longevity: 80%

you are funny, the minute you list an item on amazon it becomes amazons listing and not yours. they will list if they want to and there is NOTHING you can do.

was the listing you created TM or copyright aka the item is NOT made by you?
Old 10-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

^^^^^^THIS.

And Amazon doesn't care if you claim it's your item via email. ANYONE can claim "well this is my item I have exclusive rights to it", but that doesn't prove anything to Amazon. You need legal paperwork, court orders, and lawyers to make a big corporate a-hole like Amazon even notice you. Amazon's system is made for big corporate sellers, the rest of us are just cannon fodder.
Old 10-14-2014
MU
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 55%

Game freak ,what are you talking about the item wasnt created by me ?Im pretty sure i remember sitting down a few years ago coming up with the concept of my Product,calling manufacturers in china to have the game created ,copyrighting the name,doing the marketing,and all the other work and money i put into developing and designing a selling product of my own.Dont be mad because your not innovative enough to do something like that.I know the listing itself is apart of amazon ,But there isnt anyway they can legally start selling it with out my approval because if they dont get inventory through me they are having it made illegally.Its called copy right infringement.Amazon hasnt started selling my listing,they just kicked
me off it because they suspected me of selling stolen merchandise.I think they are just making something up to because they suspected me of having a stealth account,so the can have an excuse not to pay out the rest of the money thats owed.Which lucky for me I just had a payout ,which gave me most of what amazon had of mine.I didnt think i was going to get it,so too my surprise when i looked at my bank and seen it posted i quickly withdrew and closed the account before they tried a reverse.
Old 10-15-2014

Longevity: 80%

im not mad at you the fact is amazon are KNOWN to take over listings that become popular. i was merely asking if u are the copyright owner. don't get ur panties in a bunch..

you can always delete the UPC and listing if you created it. but your situation should be easily fixable since u have proof the item is yours and you own the copyright
Old 10-15-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - if in fact you are dealing with copyright issue and what not...you need professional help
Old 10-15-2014
Executive [VIP]

You need a lawyer basically. We cannot help you with this sort of thing since Amazon won't do ANYTHING without threats of lawsuits and court orders.
Old 10-15-2014

Longevity: 91%

You need a lawyer or create a new account . It's very hard to make Amazon re-decision