Concerned competitor is trying to get us banned - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-15-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Concerned competitor is trying to get us banned

OK, so looking for some advice here.

Someone seems to be trying to get us banned. We sell some certain branded items, these items are 100% legit. We have never ever had a complaint direct to us from any customer that they believe we are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items. Mainly because we are not.

last week ago we got an item blocked because Amazon said they had reports it may be a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ item.

Then a fewof days ago we got a neg feedback stating they were sent counterfeit items. Then another

Never has a customer come to us and complained or stated this.

We sell in a niche and I am concerned someone, a competitor is trying to get our account banned from Amazon.

Anyone have any helpful advice on this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2014
Banned

Longevity: 68%
Default Re: Concerned competitor is trying to get us banned

Look in your sales and see who actually bought the product. Send an e mail to seller performance and tell them your thoughts.
Old 10-15-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

You are in the UK. Libel and slander are serious matters there. If a competitor is leaving you false feedback and buying products for the purpose of undermining your business, this is defamatory (and probably illegal as well), and the burden of proof is on them to prove they were not libeling you.
Old 10-15-2014

Longevity: 91%

Maybe someone feedback that your items is not good, or you're scammer :D. Contact your customers and ask them about your products.
Old 10-16-2014

Longevity: 59%

Same thing happened to me a while ago. It took several weeks of exchanging emails with sellers support to fix this. Just keep telling them that you are the manufacturer of this product and the exclusive seller. Tell them that your company name on the product label is the same as your sellers name (if that is true). You can send them some pictures to make things easier. My guess is that a competitor or an unhappy client filled a complaint.
Old 10-16-2014

Longevity: 60%

Happens to me. The only way I resolve it is to play the game right back. By TWO seperate orders from different AZ accounts of the sellers items. Then file a claim within a few days of each other. Usually gets it to stop for me.
Old 10-23-2014
Threadstarter  

Had 2 more policy warning over selling counterfeits. This is not funny anymore. We have never had a customer complain to us, we are selling 100% legit items and can prove that our items are legit via serial numbers. Someone is working hard to get our accuont banned here. Have relayed my thoughts on it to Seller Performance. The problem is I have no idea who is doing it, there are 3 or 4 sellers that sell the same brand stuff as us and we sell high volume so tracking it down is impossible.
Old 10-24-2014
Banned

Longevity: 68%

export your sales to excel, sort the list into your customers name and see if anyone is buying multiple items from you.
Old 10-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by studio View Post
Had 2 more policy warning over selling counterfeits. This is not funny anymore. We have never had a customer complain to us, we are selling 100% legit items and can prove that our items are legit via serial numbers. Someone is working hard to get our accuont banned here. Have relayed my thoughts on it to Seller Performance. The problem is I have no idea who is doing it, there are 3 or 4 sellers that sell the same brand stuff as us and we sell high volume so tracking it down is impossible.

Whoever is doing this is totally out of order and they are criminals. People work hard to try and make an honest living and sc*m like this are just allowed to take it from you. Seller performance are rarely interested, which makes the scenario all the more infuriating.
Old 10-25-2014

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by studio View Post
Had 2 more policy warning over selling counterfeits. This is not funny anymore. We have never had a customer complain to us, we are selling 100% legit items and can prove that our items are legit via serial numbers. Someone is working hard to get our account banned here. Have relayed my thoughts on it to Seller Performance. The problem is I have no idea who is doing it, there are 3 or 4 sellers that sell the same brand stuff as us and we sell high volume so tracking it down is impossible.
You said they left negative feedback, no? Look into those orders that the negative feedback was from, the addresses names etc and look for similarities. Then compare that info to the other sellers on the listing and see if you can find a link that way. You'll have to look where the sellers have shop setup, pull up their phone numbers, possibly have to order a test from them to see where they ship from (if not FBA items) and basically be a detective.

If I mis-understood this sometimes you can get Amazon to release to you WHICH orders specifically the reports came from. You must craft your letter requesting this information very well for it to work. Short, sweet to the point and make it a good point about why you need it. Sometimes this works, sometimes not.

Also look at the other sellers, see if the other competitors also have started receiving similar negative feedback and then if they have also look to see which other seller has NOT received this type of negative feedback regarding foo foos.

Your under attack. I know it hurts but I would take the listing down until you can figure out who it is and either then attack back before YOU get shutdown or work with Amazon to prove to them this seller is attacking you before you put your items back up for sale.

Last edited by temptation84; 10-25-2014 at 10:50 AM.