The miracle on Amazon St - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-13-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default The miracle on Amazon St

I had a negative feedback from one of my customers. It was a severe deduction, which reflected -500. I reached out to the buyer and we both agreed that she will help remove it for 50% of the money back ($9.00). A day later the buyer never did anything so I contacted Amazon and they removed it because it was a violation of their policy. The miracle was that they also removed all the negative feedback I had. Clearly, I have been begging my buyers to provide positive feedback and jumping through hoops to keep them happy. I have been in the verge of tears lately because every time they complaint to me I just give and give to them without me accepting the item back. I have been too nice with my buyers in an effort to prevent negative feedback. Although my account is 10 years old, I'm a new seller. So I think amazon saw how I hard I work with my buyers and they worked around to remove all the negative. As I stated to the amazon rep, I am not here to cheat or steal from buyers simply to make honest money. I am now back to 100% positive feedback.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: The miracle on Amazon St

Amazon can be tough. For me it is a lot more challenging than ebay as far as buyers and feedback go.
Glad you were able to get it taken care of.
Old 01-13-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSuspended View Post
I had a negative feedback from one of my customers. It was a severe deduction, which reflected -500. I reached out to the buyer and we both agreed that she will help remove it for 50% of the money back ($9.00). A day later the buyer never did anything so I contacted Amazon and they removed it because it was a violation of their policy. The miracle was that they also removed all the negative feedback I had. Clearly, I have been begging my buyers to provide positive feedback and jumping through hoops to keep them happy. I have been in the verge of tears lately because every time they complaint to me I just give and give to them without me accepting the item back. I have been too nice with my buyers in an effort to prevent negative feedback. Although my account is 10 years old, I'm a new seller. So I think amazon saw how I hard I work with my buyers and they worked around to remove all the negative. As I stated to the amazon rep, I am not here to cheat or steal from buyers simply to make honest money. I am now back to 100% positive feedback.

does your product not speak for itself?
Old 01-13-2015
MU

Longevity: 69%

When you ship your items just leave a little reminder note that says something like if they are satisfied with their item and service provided please can they leave + feedback and how they can leave it. Any issues please contact us prior to opening a return request or leaving negative feedback. In most cases send them a pre paid returns label via messaging or refund them shipping cost prior to them sending the item back. Works wonders for me! Keeping the customer happy is the most important thing
Old 01-14-2015

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSuspended View Post
Glad to hear! Sometimes a little help once in a while keeps us motivated, thats for sure
Old 01-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Did you contact amazon with a call or via e-mail?
Old 01-14-2015

Longevity: 65%

Great to hear, you are lucky! Our experience with negative feedback removal has been 50/50... I think it does help when Amazon sees that you have tons of other positive feedback in your past, and you have an established account in good standing. Good job, keep it up!!
Old 01-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Bannaapeal, my products are good. The problem with one feedback was the measurements because buyer did not pay attention. Another feedback was a lie.

Rsot: I contact amazon via the seller support and cut and paste the email from the buyer with the order number.