Stealth Account/Shopping on Amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Stealth Account/Shopping on Amazon

So here's a question I put out to everyone. I've had a stealth account that I've been using successfully with no problems for a while. Today, it was banned for being linked to a previous banned account. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why. Then it dawned on me. The wife logged in about a week ago and ordered a remote for the TV since ours went out on us. She used her laptop that was her original account to order.....not thinking that it was the old seller account since she was just buying something and it was our address. So, here is the question. If everyone is using stealth accounts with "different" addresses.....do you still shop on Amazon? And if so, how do you get it shipped to your address if you can't use your home address (since it is presumably banned from previous accounts)?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-30-2015

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Stealth Account/Shopping on Amazon

You could get a PO box or mailbox for orders from amazon if you're home address is has been previously banned
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
rsot (01-30-2015)
Old 01-30-2015

Longevity: 55%

Exactly, that would work perfectly, no need to use your own address with that
Old 01-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

As elmono stated - pobox works - I also use my work address for real info BUYING only. I keep my stealth buying and stealth selling accounts separate.
Old 01-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Yeah, but then I would have to pay for something that I use only a few times. Even banned accounts still let you buy on them. So I was thinking that she could still use her account........how does this sound? Using the laptop, completely logged off of Amazon for browsing purposes and then ordering using her smartphone with wifi turned off. This still frees up the ip address at home to continue posting in stealth mode. Using the laptop (that's not used for listing) just to browse and look without logging in. Even if Amazon logs the ip in browse mode it shouldn't log any kind of info to link the account to the stealth account except for the ip address. And browsing shouldn't hurt anything. Then logging into the old account with a smartphone using the cell service instead of wifi to order should still allow us to use our home address. How does that sound?
Old 01-31-2015

Longevity: 76%

Banned due to buying a remote control. That is rough.

I no longer shop on Amz. Sure, great bargains and good service. But not worth the risk of losing seller accounts.

I'm not going to risk 5 figure payouts in order to save a few pounds when buying something which can be bought elsewhere.
Old 01-31-2015

Longevity: 77%

When your account gets suspended they don't normally ban the buyer account so you should be fine to use the original one. Just follow stealth steps,with regards to ip and set up.

I've always used my very first Amazon account to buy stuff and haven't had any problems.
Old 01-31-2015

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcyoung71 View Post
Yeah, but then I would have to pay for something that I use only a few times. Even banned accounts still let you buy on them. So I was thinking that she could still use her account........how does this sound? Using the laptop, completely logged off of Amazon for browsing purposes and then ordering using her smartphone with wifi turned off. This still frees up the ip address at home to continue posting in stealth mode. Using the laptop (that's not used for listing) just to browse and look without logging in. Even if Amazon logs the ip in browse mode it shouldn't log any kind of info to link the account to the stealth account except for the ip address. And browsing shouldn't hurt anything. Then logging into the old account with a smartphone using the cell service instead of wifi to order should still allow us to use our home address. How does that sound?

This will work. As you stated, you simply must use your phone on cellular connection only. Wifi disabled
Old 01-31-2015

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatersalad View Post
This will work. As you stated, you simply must use your phone on cellular connection only. Wifi disabled
Fine to use the wifi as long as the IP is changed.
Old 01-31-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay King View Post
Banned due to buying a remote control. That is rough.

I no longer shop on Amz. Sure, great bargains and good service. But not worth the risk of losing seller accounts.

I'm not going to risk 5 figure payouts in order to save a few pounds when buying something which can be bought elsewhere.
No, I wasn't banned for the remote. The account was banned previously for other reasons. Which in and of itself annoys me. I'm in the military and I have an excellent opportunity to purchase TRX straps from soldiers that are leaving the military for fast cash and resell them on eBay or Amazon. For the record, soldiers that deploy are issued TRX straps in their deployment sets so as to be able to continue to do PT while deployed. Well, TRX didn't like the fact that I was selling so many of them and both sites took me down stating I was selling counterfeit! I sent pics, paperwork, etc. to prove it and both places took me down......soooo annoyed! But which is worse....the fact that I was taken down by both sites or that TRX wouldn't even stand by their own equipment and just claim that its counterfeit so they could make more money?!?!?!

So, now I have to stick to low $$ items and crawl back out of the dust to start again trying to source a money maker! Don't want to risk selling straps again:(

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 01-31-2015 at 11:57 AM. Reason: language