eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Anyone here didn't receive money from Amazon after 90 days they suspended account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/85061-anyone-here-didnt-receive-money-amazon-after-90-days-they-suspended-account.html)

shoffice 04-23-2015 03:57 PM

Anyone here didn't receive money from Amazon after 90 days they suspended account?

Anyone here didn't receive money from Amazon even after 90 days they suspended the account ?

Why this can happen ?

Please tell me only if this is ever happen to you.

TonyAlmeida 04-23-2015 04:01 PM

Re: Anyone here didn't receive money from Amazon after 90 days they suspended account

Are you able to log-in to your account?

JamesNorth101 04-23-2015 04:01 PM

Re: Anyone here didn't receive money from Amazon after 90 days they suspended account

Has the account been suspended or deleted?

mufc365 04-23-2015 05:57 PM

If you can't log into the account then the account is deleted and you won't get your funds.

If you can log in after you were suspended then they should give you the funds after 90 days.

rsot 04-23-2015 07:41 PM

I have had accounts in the past that I could not log in and never got funds from - "luckily" never more than 500-600 lost per account but...yes, was annoying - lost product and money

GreenBean 04-23-2015 08:03 PM

shoffice 04-24-2015 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 662444)
I have had accounts in the past that I could not log in and never got funds from - "luckily" never more than 500-600 lost per account but...yes, was annoying - lost product and money

Can you tell me what the reason that on those account you never got fundls while on other account you did ?

I'm trying to understand on what cases Amazon closed/suspended accounts and you can forget from the money ?

GreenBean 04-24-2015 02:10 AM

amazon does two different things which results are different.

If amazon deletes the account, no monies are given back. Funds are lost.

If amazon suspends the account, due monies might eventually come through.

If you can not sign into an account, it is probably deleted. Is anything like this happening?

mufc365 04-24-2015 02:56 AM

Deletion is the worst thing. It's basically Amazon's way of saying you've been linked to multiple accounts and to **** u off we are going to steal your funds to deter you from making new accounts. Luckily like rsot never lost more than 500-600 per account

TonyAlmeida 04-24-2015 05:41 AM

You have not answer the question from James and me :)

shoffice 04-24-2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 662603)
You have not answer the question from James and me :)

It's never happen to me that the account has been deleted.
I just want to know from what reasons this can happen.

mufc365 04-24-2015 03:34 PM

@ shoffice as james and tonyalmeida have said can you log into the account or not?

No one can help if you can't answer the question?

jeffweico 04-24-2015 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoffice (Post 662713)
It's never happen to me that the account has been deleted.
I just want to know from what reasons this can happen.

If they catch on that the account is in a false name and linked to other account. Also, if they feel you are selling counterfeits or stolen merchandise or are committing some type of fraud.

shoffice 04-25-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mufc365 (Post 662796)
@ shoffice as james and tonyalmeida have said can you log into the account or not?

No one can help if you can't answer the question?

I can login so my account not been deleted.
Just ask in order to know what the reason that account can be deleted and you can forget your money.

mufc365 04-28-2015 07:44 AM

You should be able to get your money then if it's not been deleted.

How many days has it bee since the account was suspended? Check the performance notifications messages. If it's longer than 4 months you need to ring seller support and find out what's going on.

garesasa 12-03-2018 09:39 AM

My account is suspended for about 8 month and I still not get money to my bank.
When I contact them I got this answer:
"Hello,

We could not find a Seller Central account associated with this email address. For security reasons, we do not release account information to an email address other than the one registered to the account. Please write to us from the email address registered to your Seller Central account so that we may better assist you.

If you no longer use the email address registered to your account, please update your contact information in Seller Central so that we have the correct email address on file."

But it is not correct, I have only this email address and I think that they want to steal my money.
Also I can login to this account without problem.
If any one have solution please to share with me.

IGNAS 12-03-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garesasa (Post 962185)
My account is suspended for about 8 month and I still not get money to my bank.
When I contact them I got this answer:
"Hello,

We could not find a Seller Central account associated with this email address. For security reasons, we do not release account information to an email address other than the one registered to the account. Please write to us from the email address registered to your Seller Central account so that we may better assist you.

If you no longer use the email address registered to your account, please update your contact information in Seller Central so that we have the correct email address on file."

But it is not correct, I have only this email address and I think that they want to steal my money.
Also I can login to this account without problem.
If any one have solution please to share with me.

If you can login to your account - do that.
And try contacting them via the "Contact Us" form and see how they respond. ;)

Kgallag5590 12-07-2018 08:02 PM

In my somewhat limited experience, chances of getting money back after Amazon has targeted you for suspension are slim. You need to take legal action if you ever want to get money back. Send me a private message if you'd like and we can discuss.

ibmcorp 12-07-2018 08:45 PM

Gone are the days they would pay you out 90 days later - now they take the power to do as they wish

rsot 12-07-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibmcorp (Post 963368)
Gone are the days they would pay you out 90 days later - now they take the power to do as they wish

Been in effect for quite some time now - at least a few years

ajabahey33 12-07-2018 10:44 PM

Some account deleted I send email to payment team they send payment but some account not pay. You can try to send email to payment team.

Kgallag5590 12-08-2018 03:46 AM

ibmcorp, i agree. It seems Amazon is withholding proceeds from legitimate sales with total impunity.