eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Research Question on Deleted Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/85569-research-question-deleted-accounts.html)

Taking The Micky 05-08-2015 06:08 PM

Research Question on Deleted Accounts

If you have had an amazon account deleted (meaning you cannot log in) have ever received your money or stock back from FBA. Comments please.

barrycruan 05-08-2015 06:12 PM

Re: Research Question on Deleted Accounts

Yes I have twice and I've shown you 4 others who have today. And you can include the 6th person who got it back today and confirmed it. What more do you want?

Everyone knows Amazon deletes accounts and keeps money. That's not in question. You and to a lesser extent greenbean asserting that nobody gets their money back was the question and that's been proven wrong. Does it really need a new thread.

TonyAlmeida 05-08-2015 09:02 PM

I think I got money from 2 deleted account out of 4. They were couple years now.

- 1 got money by email jeff
- 1 got money by filled the case with BBB.org
- 1 losing money around 5K (haven't add bank account yet, email jeff no respond. file case with BBB.org and they still denied to pay)
- 1 more I don't even remember what happen but lost about 200$

All 4 account deleted due to Indian VCC (I didn't not know about Vanilla back then)

123 05-08-2015 11:04 PM

Ah interesting didnt know you could get money back from deleted accounts, good to know! Back when I had a few deleted was a couple years back and even after I called they denied any knowledge of the accounts existing. Will keep this in mind, thanks

mufc365 05-09-2015 05:08 AM

Surprising I thought once an account was deleted the funds have gone for good.

Count_Von_Count 05-09-2015 07:56 AM

I have received funds from a deleted account. It came in two amounts a few months after the deletion.

Account was deleted 2 years ago and managed to get it back this year.

CustomerServiceProTip 05-09-2015 10:17 PM

Awesome that you guys got funds back. I thought they always held it if deleted. Would be nice to know how to get the funds back!

jeffweico 05-09-2015 11:33 PM

I have never gotten any money back from deleted accounts. But I have not had that many and the amounts Amazon was holding were relatively small.

I DID try. I would email Seller Support and they would tell me they had to have someone from Seller Performance get back to me, which they never did. When I emailed the second time, I was told the same thing.

I also tried calling, but was told the same thing. I asked for them to transfer my call to Seller Performance, or ANYONE who could help me, but I was told that those department do not have telephones. (YEAH, RIGHT!)

If Barry has found a way to get the money back, then great. Anything is worth a try, especially if you have nothing to lose.

mufc365 05-10-2015 04:00 AM

@jeffweico have you ever emailed seller performance direct rather than seller support.

barrycruan 05-10-2015 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 667843)
Listen here AND listen good.

I gave you info about USA amazon accounts.

Do not drag me into your petty dealings with another user.

Many of us are up to boiling point with the behaviour of both of you.

You would know by now I have no occasion to LIE to score brownie points.

Kindly desist with snide comments pointed at me.

Do we understand each other?

:mad:

Have I said you lied? I said you was wrong with regards to the below post. You ask not to get dragged into it? However it was you you decided to get involved with the below comment. Hence why I said both of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 667163)
When did you decide to make this claim? Or is this that issue we dont want to talk about?

Sadly there are reports very much to the contrary amongst US sellers who have lost funds.

rsot claimed he lost funds & FBA.

jeffweico has made such a claim.

There are others.

:peace:

You should know by now that I would not say something without having tested it myself.

If you want to get involved and support a member in an argument against me that's fine. But don't go getting high and mighty because I noted your comment.

I'm also not sure how saying what i said was snide. Unlike your "when did you decide to make this claim" comment. Which is quite clearly a "snide" dig.

what has been said to Micky got out of hand and it has been resolved. Unlike your petty dealings and hounding every post rsot makes.

So yes, we are perfectly clear greenbean. I think the quote is "do as I say, not as I do".

rsot 05-10-2015 09:17 AM

Regarding my own experience and records....3-4 years ago - lost 4 accounts about - average 200-500 range in each. I lodged complaints with BBB about them. No release by Amazon - there were also reply to BBB about accounts dealing in fraudulent activity (which is false).

jeffweico 05-10-2015 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mufc365 (Post 667806)
@jeffweico have you ever emailed seller performance direct rather than seller support.

I honestly can't remember. This was when they first started deleting accounts. It was all very confusing at the time, because we had not yet sorted out what was going on. I was just thankful that the amounts of money Amazon was holding were fairly low in my case. Some members lost upwards of $10,000. One member lost over $18,000. I really felt for him! That is a HUGE amount of money to lose that way.

To this day, I don't think that anyone knows for sure exactly what their criteria is for deleting an account, rather than suspending it. We DO know they will delete accounts if they think the identity is ⊗⊗⊗⊗, or if they believe that counterfeits are being sold. But exactly how they decide whether one of these two conditions apply is still a mystery.

rsot 05-10-2015 10:19 AM

Only done FBA 2x - yes you're right about the $600 - wasnt fraudulent but got deleted and no return of the items - this was also few years back. Lost confidence in Amazon since then.

I dabble in it but not a fan

eBay King 05-10-2015 10:05 PM

Anyone remember a member of this forum: Micky H

They said that they lost over 100,000 and went through Luxembourg to try and get it back on a deleted account but never managed it. They were banned a few months back from here, anyone know why?

I am sure they would be annoyed to hear that some members have got funds back on a deleted account.

Personally, I have never had any money stolen for good by Amz. A mixture of good luck and skill hopefully. :heh:

machine1 05-11-2015 12:49 AM

All of my deleted accounts 1 year ago all of them had issues with buyer accounts . some i bought mp3 songs some didn't . I spoke to amazon buyer support and told there was issue with my buyer account . I then spoke to amazon seller support and they told me there was nothing wrong with my seller account . This is 1 main reason I never attach nothing to that buyer account no even a amazon gift card.

Ebayorbust 05-11-2015 01:21 AM

Quote:

Anyone remember a member of this forum: Micky H
Good one, lol.

Joking aside, it's amazing that there are TWO Amazon experts on the forum called Micky. One joins the forum shortly after the other is banned. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Taking The Micky 05-11-2015 06:14 AM

Thank you for the compliment, maybe "Donald" Duck will an appearance soon.

DigitalCoke 05-12-2015 02:19 AM

No no no - we should see a mini mouse soon. much more inconspicuous

rsot 05-12-2015 03:20 AM

:focus: easy on the Disney knocking off :FF:

zaidy88 05-12-2015 04:28 AM

Had a thread on my own experience recently. End of last week got the emails of funds being sent, this morning the funds were in the Bank. Just waiting on UK payment (still hoping in comes through as the others have).

GhostOfAmazon 05-14-2015 10:08 PM

Interesting findings Barry.

Have any US members had any success at all getting either funds or FBA inventory back from Amazon?

elmo 05-15-2015 01:18 AM

Yes have only had 1 blocked account ever, and was able to get the funds sent via a check