Anyone got this email before? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-27-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Exclamation Anyone got this email before?

Hi

So i have been selling on amazon since November and my account health is all fine. However, i was asked for additional information on which i have sent into amazon and i have not had a reply.

They then sent me this email yesterday informing me that my account has now been suspended.

Hello,

Thank you for registering with Selling on Amazon.

Unfortunately, we have been unable to successfully process your registration as an individual seller. We kindly ask therefore that you update the information requested in the settings section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....ion/index.html)

Please go to the 'Business and Contact Information' and click on 'edit'. Please choose in the 'Seller Category' the appropriate option according to how your business is legally classified.

Please note: Most of the time, Business sellers are registered legal entities. However, you may also act as sole proprietor without being registered as a company depending on the local requirements that apply to your activity. In this case, please make sure you choose the appropriate option in the drop-down menu. Note: If you are a Sole Proprietor established in the UK, you must select the UK Sole Proprietor option. If you are a Sole Proprietor established outside the UK, you should register as a Business.

Please update the requested information as soon as possible to allow us to proceed with your registration. As soon as you have been verified as the correct legal entity you will regain your selling privileges.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time using the link below.
(https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....azon-form.html)

Kind regards
The Amazon Payments Team

Anyone had this before, if so what can i do about it?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Anyone got this email before?

Pretty simple. Follow the instructions provided. What are you expecting to hear? Amazon told you what you need to do.