Limiting the amount of ASIN's created now.. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-22-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Re: Limiting the amount of ASIN's created now..

Amazon standard email for creating items:

Please ensure you always use the appropriate UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN, or JAN code when listing a product. If your product does not have one of these standard product identifiers, there are other listing options you can use:

• If you are the brand owner or manufacturer of your own products, and can uniquely identify each product with other attributes like model number, style number, etc., you may be eligible to register your brand with the Amazon Brand Registry, which allows you to use an alternative product identifier. For more information, please refer to the following help page on Seller Central: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200955930

• If the item you are listing has been confirmed to have no known UPC, EAN, ISBN or JAN code, and you are listing a unique selection, you may request a brand or SKU-level exemption. For more information, please refer to the following help page on Seller Central: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200426310 ;

• If you are listing print-on-demand or customizable products, you may be eligible to join the Amazon Custom program, which allows you to offer customized products. Using Amazon Custom to list your products can improve your discoverability among buyers, your search relevance, and listing efficiency. This also allows you to manage your inventory more easily. Additionally, one product with multiple designs only requires a single UPC exemption. For more information, please refer to the following help page on Seller Central: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201757520

Last edited by img; 10-22-2015 at 12:37 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2015

GhostOfAmazon, we went here due to google Search, we've seen many banned in Amazon, most successful people on Amazon have been "banned" or dinged in some way or another. Even the official Samsung account and store was banned for selling inauthentic goods of their own brand, look it up, lol. Which they were not of course.

There seemed to be some good people on here who legitimately need help and could give help, until I met you.
Old 10-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
GhostOfAmazon, we went here due to google Search, we've seen many banned in Amazon, most successful people on Amazon have been "banned" or dinged in some way or another. Even the official Samsung account and store was banned for selling inauthentic goods of their own brand, look it up, lol. Which they were not of course.

There seemed to be some good people on here who legitimately need help and could give help, until I met you.
There is no reason to circumvent Amazon policy if you're as successful and amazing as you say you are....how would a bunch of banned members help the millionaire who has his own personal account manager? LOL!

I'll end with this:

Quote:
A rich man doesn't need to tell you he is rich.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
ovidiu (10-23-2015)
Old 10-22-2015

It is ended. Good luck.
Old 10-23-2015

Longevity: 53%

WOW, img, you now have 7 posts, congrats
Old 10-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 92%

LOL Not to participate in this dick measuring contest but just to put this in perspective, A few of you are on here complaining about someone breaking the rules on Amazon and clogging up the search by creating new ASIN's, yet you are on a forum that is essentially dedicated to creating false accounts to sell on Amazon...Isn't that a little messed up? You're essentially saying its ok to break some rules but not others? LOL. Personally to me running a business is figuring out how to survive. If that means thinking or doing things outside the box well then props to you for figuring it out. Successful business is, afterall, figuring out how to do things first before someone else does.

Anyways. We didn't figure a way around the ASIN limit yet for newer accounts. We're working our way through brand registry and category approvals on a few new accounts this week. Next week we might be listing a large number of new ASIN's so I can let you know then. And for whoever was complaining about us not listing against existing ASIN's, well if they existed we would, but unfortunately they don't have a listing for the brand, fabric content, size, or material for what we are listing...Again, doing something others haven't done yet.
Old 10-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarca18 View Post
A few of you are on here complaining about someone breaking the rules on Amazon and clogging up the search by creating new ASIN's, yet you are on a forum that is essentially dedicated to creating false accounts to sell on Amazon...Isn't that a little messed up? You're essentially saying its ok to break some rules but not others? Personally to me running a business is figuring out how to survive. If that means thinking or doing things outside the box well then props to you for figuring it out. Successful business is, afterall, figuring out how to do things first before someone else does.
There are a few HUGE differences between what I, and others here are doing, and, more importantly, the effects our actions have on other customers and sellers on Amazon.com, and what you're advocating doing.

We're selling on Amazon and following the rules. Aside from bringing a new account with imaginary details, there are no rules broken. NO ONE here advocates selling phakes, scamming customers, not paying Amazons fees, etc...therefore, our existence and the rules we break actually serve to BENEFIT Amazon and the customers who come across us.

YOU and your ilk are trying to justify what essentially comes down to SPAM. Your argument is: "Hey, a guy's got to make a living! So what if I push out a few hundred thousand emails about being a Nigerian prince and cause people undue hassle and annoyance with my dishonest way of making money?"

The issue is that your SPAM clogs up Amazon, which hurts both other sellers AND customers. You're not benefiting ANYONE but yourself. Don't come here bragging and expect to get some kind of pat on the back. And definitely don't create new accounts here using your "uber stealth skills" to try and back yourself up. It's pretty sad, and it's not fooling anyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
NY91 (10-28-2015)
Old 10-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

FYI: Guitar, it's generally frowned upon in any forum to create alternate accounts to bump your own threads.

Last edited by GhostOfAmazon; 10-24-2015 at 12:58 AM.
Old 10-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
FYI: Guitar, it's generally frowned upon in any forum to create alternate accounts to bump your own threads.
I really don't care enough about you to go through the hassle of creating a second account on here but arguing about that is pretty pointless as well.

Getting back to the original point and to answer IMG's question to me about it, we created a new account this week, brand registry and apparel approval. We uploaded our files and got hit with the same restriction at 10,000 ASIN's. Will file a ticket a today with Seller Support and see what they say.
Old 10-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I really don't care enough about you to go through the hassle of creating a second account on here but arguing about that is pretty pointless as well.

Getting back to the original point and to answer IMG's question to me about it, we created a new account this week, brand registry and apparel approval. We uploaded our files and got hit with the same restriction at 10,000 ASIN's. Will file a ticket a today with Seller Support and see what they say.
Buddy, it's pretty obvious the second account is yours.

As I said, no one with millions in sales and a "personal account manager" would create an account to ask banned Amazon members for help.

Like I said, no one is going to endorse what you're doing. It's dishonest and hurts sellers AND buyers.
Old 10-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Buddy, it's pretty obvious the second account is yours.

As I said, no one with millions in sales and a "personal account manager" would create an account to ask banned Amazon members for help.

Like I said, no one is going to endorse what you're doing. It's dishonest and hurts sellers AND buyers.
I never claimed to be making millions and personally I've never heard of a personal account manager at Amazon. I have to slum through seller support just like the rest of us. Props to IMG if its true but he is definitely not me..His grammar, articulation, and spelling are much better then mine as well. Can we get back on topic here or would you like to continue this dick waving contest?
Old 10-28-2015
Threadstarter  

For anyone that needs this information. On my new account I was hit with a limit. I emailed seller support. It took them 5 days, they told me the ASIN creation limit had been lifted. I had my doubts. I tried it and of course it was still in effect. At this point they told me within 5 business days it will be lifted...Not sure who to believe but I'll give it another try in 5 business days.
Old 10-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
For anyone that needs this information. On my new account I was hit with a limit. I emailed seller support. It took them 5 days, they told me the ASIN creation limit had been lifted. I had my doubts. I tried it and of course it was still in effect. At this point they told me within 5 business days it will be lifted...Not sure who to believe but I'll give it another try in 5 business days.
YOU and your ilk are trying to justify what essentially comes down to SPAM. Your argument is: "Hey, a guy's got to make a living! So what if I push out a few hundred thousand emails about being a Nigerian prince and cause people undue hassle and annoyance with my dishonest way of making money?"

The issue is that your SPAM clogs up Amazon, which hurts both other sellers AND customers. You're not benefiting ANYONE but yourself. Don't come here bragging and expect to get some kind of pat on the back. And definitely don't create new accounts here using your "uber stealth skills" to try and back yourself up. It's pretty sad, and it's not fooling anyone.
Old 10-28-2015

Longevity: 53%

GOA, does it really clog up amazon? Surely this is amazon's fight not the forums. Just let him carry on what's he doing, if he's making a living good for him.
Another argument is, using stealth takes the income away from a legitimate seller who did not lose his original account through whatever reason with amazon.
Just let people do what they want and make a living.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
guitarca18 (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
GOA, does it really clog up amazon? Surely this is amazon's fight not the forums. Just let him carry on what's he doing, if he's making a living good for him.
Another argument is, using stealth takes the income away from a legitimate seller who did not lose his original account through whatever reason with amazon.
Just let people do what they want and make a living.
Yes, it DOES clog up listings.

Amazon and eBay have nearly identical policies regarding this. Do you think that's coincidence? It serves neither buyers nor sellers to clog up search results with 17 different ASINs of the same product. As a buyer, when I search Amazon and multiple ASINs of the same product come up, I get very annoyed. As a seller, its also very annoying. Your ridiculous comparison doesn't make sense...the other seller is competing with you just like he was your old "real" account. Nothing has changed. It doesn't make it any harder for customers to find his products.
Old 10-29-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yes, it DOES clog up listings.

Amazon and eBay have nearly identical policies regarding this. Do you think that's coincidence? It serves neither buyers nor sellers to clog up search results with 17 different ASINs of the same product. As a buyer, when I search Amazon and multiple ASINs of the same product come up, I get very annoyed. As a seller, its also very annoying. Your ridiculous comparison doesn't make sense...the other seller is competing with you just like he was your old "real" account. Nothing has changed. It doesn't make it any harder for customers to find his products.
Have you ever heard of variations? Thats why our ASIN count is so high. That doesn't clog up search results because only the parent shows up in search. And for the record we're not listing duplicate products here either or creating ASIN's for products that already exist. Our ASIN creation is for products that DON'T exist in the Amazon catalog. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Last edited by guitarca18; 10-29-2015 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-29-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
And definitely don't create new accounts here using your "uber stealth skills" to try and back yourself up. It's pretty sad, and it's not fooling anyone.[/B]
Apparently the only one fooled here is you thinking I care enough about pissing you off to create new accounts. LOL. Who has time for that?

Your reputation speaks for itself on these forums anyway. Seems like most people have to constantly beg you for useful posts instead of trolling negative posts.
Old 10-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Have you ever heard of variations? Thats why our ASIN count is so high. That doesn't clog up search results because only the parent shows up in search. And for the record we're not listing duplicate products here either or creating ASIN's for products that already exist. Our ASIN creation is for products that DON'T exist in the Amazon catalog. Don't get your panties in a wad.
You can create variations on existing ASIN's, oh all knowing Amazon God.....
Old 10-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You can create variations on existing ASIN's, oh all knowing Amazon God.....
If there were existing parent or stand alone products we would but there are not for our products.
Old 10-30-2015

dont UPC codes cost like $1 each?

seems excessive
Old 10-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
If there were existing parent or stand alone products we would but there are not for our products.
Right, but just yesterday you said:

Quote:
Have you ever heard of variations? Thats why our ASIN count is so high. That doesn't clog up search results because only the parent shows up in search.
Seriously man, when you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING.
Old 10-31-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevSpent View Post
dont UPC codes cost like $1 each?

seems excessive
Brand Registry and you don't need UPC's