eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Debit Cards not working anymore? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/90104-debit-cards-not-working-anymore.html)

rfloubo 11-07-2015 11:30 AM

Re: Debit Cards not working anymore?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 719673)
Just find another street in your zip code area and add you house number to the street.

Enter this info in amazon and your debit card will be verified.

Do you mean I can enter an address just for card verification, different than the registered address for the Amazon account? Won't this trigger a suspension or something?

Taking The Micky 11-07-2015 06:45 PM

Thats correct.

Razzcal07 11-10-2015 09:36 AM

I have a real debit card, and changed the address to my stealth address for my bank today, about an hour ago in fact, however my debit card is still not being accepted by Amazon. Any ideas? I was told at the bank that the address change would take affect immediately.

Phd 11-10-2015 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razzcal07 (Post 720481)
I have a real debit card, and changed the address to my stealth address for my bank today, about an hour ago in fact, however my debit card is still not being accepted by Amazon. Any ideas? I was told at the bank that the address change would take affect immediately.

This happened to me when I tried to have disbursement done right away. Checked off wait until next deposit period and it was good. Then made a small test purchase sent to my "new" address. It worked and then my deposit a week later worked.

Razzcal07 11-14-2015 11:12 PM

Still not working no matter how many times i try, no idea what to do :(

Gamble 01-17-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 719673)
Regarding debit cards the zip code and house number have to match.

Just find another street in your zip code area and add you house number to the street.

Enter this info in amazon and your debit card will be verified.

Et.SY question....If you use #### (your house number) and a different street, what happens if someone wants to return something, should I get a PO BOX and input that for shipping labels and will that send any red flags because the return address will be different than the street for the debit card?

callvince 01-17-2016 04:21 PM

I managed to create a new store in amazon uk to 5 days
using a real credit card from my country
with different address from my stealth Account
with that this address in england

Taking The Micky 01-17-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamble (Post 738803)
Et.SY question....If you use #### (your house number) and a different street, what happens if someone wants to return something, should I get a PO BOX and input that for shipping labels and will that send any red flags because the return address will be different than the street for the debit card?

Just use a PO Box, however if you have very few returns just let the customer keep it, if a low cost item. Thats what I do anyway.

gruney 02-03-2016 02:45 PM

Ok, just so I understand...say my real address is 123 John St., 98021. This is the same address information my bank has, as well as the credit card from my bank. When I input the information for amazon of my credit card, I can say my address is 123 Mary St., 98021? As long as the house number and zip are the same?

technokidd1 02-04-2016 10:32 PM

The truth is that only certain cards work, yes a physical will work but it has to match the name, the street numbers of the address (preferably the entire street address), the zip code, etc. And it must has a balance of at least $1.99 for card verification purposes. Now there is only one VCC card that will work in current times, there may be more but most of us have yet to discover it and that VCC is the Citi Bank VCC which is AVS. I'm sure there are some sellers on here that knows this and profit from it. With the AVS virtual credit card the name, address, and zip code doesn't even matter with Amazon. I used multiple amounts on them and I can just make up an address on the spot and amazon will accept it nice and smoothly.