Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-01-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

can you quickly advise?

Amazon.com asked me to close my account and listing (with own private label brand that only I sell) as my name is associated with 2 other amazon accounts already.

I appealed since I only worked in those other 2 but their answer was twice: no, you have to close your listings (which I will do).

Question: can I ask Amazon if I can sell my inventory to another seller to not waste my 600 FBA products and over 100 reviews?
(and then I would create my own "anoter seller acc: LLC/EIN, etc acc).

My new LLC acc could then quickly join my old listing (before I delete it) and so when I close the first account the old listing is still there and reviews are left?

Do you think its a good idea to even ask Amazon for permission to sell my inventory and brand so that they dont block new acc?

Alternatively, I can close the listing fully and then relist the item (but the product will have very same label on it, similar photos, etc).

What would you recommend I do?

I really want to keep this product as I created it and it sold well.

I appreciate your thoughts.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 11-01-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,976
Thanks: 520
Thanked 717 Times in 520 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

You cannot delete any existing product in the catalog, no matter who created it.

Only Amazon can delete existing products, and they won't do it without good reason.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
Lumin (11-01-2015)
  #3  
Old 11-01-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

Hi GoA,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

When I log in to my seller acc (the one they ask me to close) it does give me an option to:

Edit product -> "Delete product and listing"

1. Wouldn't that delete the listing fully from amazon.com search since only I am selling under this listing, I created it and it's my own brand (did not do brand registry yet though).
If my units and listing are deleted no one else is offering it anywhere.

2. Because if the listing stays after I "Delete product and listing" - how can I edit it further and have control over it (if I join to sell it from different stealth acc I create)?

And if my own new stealth acc wont have editorial control over it (because it won't create the new listing but add this old one to selling list) - then Who will have such a control?

3. Will my new acc ever be stealth and safe if I join this listing or will they link me automatically anyway because it always going to be same product's name/ brand name and look on the photo*.

*Amazon did ask me to close the listing:

"We ask that you cancel all of the listings on your XXX LLC account. In the future, please use only your YYY account to sell on our site. "
(but I can't add this product under YYY as it's the company I work with not my acc).

What should I do to not lose this product entirely?

A. close the listing, send FBA out amazon, create new acc, create new listing for same product (and try to alter it) and send inventory in again?

B. all of the above But without Deleting the listing so new acc just claims to sell under it and maybe fill for brand registry right away to take control over it?


Thank you guys
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-01-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,976
Thanks: 520
Thanked 717 Times in 520 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumin View Post
Hi GoA,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

When I log in to my seller acc (the one they ask me to close) it does give me an option to:

Edit product -> "Delete product and listing"

1. Wouldn't that delete the listing fully from amazon.com search since only I am selling under this listing, I created it and it's my own brand (did not do brand registry yet though).
If my units and listing are deleted no one else is offering it anywhere.

2. Because if the listing stays after I "Delete product and listing" - how can I edit it further and have control over it (if I join to sell it from different stealth acc I create)?

And if my own new stealth acc wont have editorial control over it (because it won't create the new listing but add this old one to selling list) - then Who will have such a control?

3. Will my new acc ever be stealth and safe if I join this listing or will they link me automatically anyway because it always going to be same product's name/ brand name and look on the photo*.

*Amazon did ask me to close the listing:

"We ask that you cancel all of the listings on your XXX LLC account. In the future, please use only your YYY account to sell on our site. "
(but I can't add this product under YYY as it's the company I work with not my acc).

What should I do to not lose this product entirely?

A. close the listing, send FBA out amazon, create new acc, create new listing for same product (and try to alter it) and send inventory in again?

B. all of the above But without Deleting the listing so new acc just claims to sell under it and maybe fill for brand registry right away to take control over it?


Thank you guys
You cannot delete any existing product in the catalog, no matter who created it.

Only Amazon can delete existing products, and they won't do it without good reason.


Request Amazon transfer the editing rights to your other account. The accounts have already been linked. The damage is done.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
Lumin (11-02-2015)
  #5  
Old 11-02-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Exclamation Re: Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
You cannot delete any existing product in the catalog, no matter who created it.

Only Amazon can delete existing products, and they won't do it without good reason.


Request Amazon transfer the editing rights to your other account. The accounts have already been linked. The damage is done.
The other accounts belong to me and other investors, so can't take my own product there...

Can I set up brand new stealth acc #4 and just offer same private label product as FBM, then FBA (yes, I will connect to that old listing directly but I will also have other "own listings"; 4:1 ratio lets say AND I will delete the original account that created that product in 3 weeks). So only 1 UPC and ASIN will be the same.

Question: can amazon still link my very new stealth acc #4 to my other investors' accounts thru that closed-to-be-soon acc?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-02-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,976
Thanks: 520
Thanked 717 Times in 520 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumin View Post
The other accounts belong to me and other investors, so can't take my own product there...

Can I set up brand new stealth acc #4 and just offer same private label product as FBM, then FBA (yes, I will connect to that old listing directly but I will also have other "own listings"; 4:1 ratio lets say AND I will delete the original account that created that product in 3 weeks). So only 1 UPC and ASIN will be the same.

Question: can amazon still link my very new stealth acc #4 to my other investors' accounts thru that closed-to-be-soon acc?
You are making this needlessly complicated.

Your accounts are already linked. This is WHY they are demanding you close your current account, because Amazon only allows ONE account per person.

Simply transfer the rights from the new account to the old one. Simple as that. I've never heard of "investors" for a third-party Amazon seller. Something is fishy. Just do as I instructed. It's very simple and will result in no negative issues or complications, unlike your idea.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
Lumin (11-02-2015)
  #7  
Old 11-02-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Exclamation Re: Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Simply transfer the rights from the new account to the old one. Simple as that. I've never heard of "investors" for a third-party Amazon seller. Something is fishy. Just do as I instructed. It's very simple and will result in no negative issues or complications, unlike your idea.
That's the only thing I can't do - transfer rights to another acc - because it's NOT only my own account - it's a group of people (LLC)including me and we do have passive investors in that group, we have 20+ private label brands there, etc.

I can't transfer rights of my personal product there (my own acc has only 1 product) to that other group acc - it will mess accounting, it will not be allowed by the group and it will make me lose personal money.

Yes, I know they linked these accounts and it's totally my fault.

I am just looking for fast way to move that private label own product somewhere safe as existing inventory is worth over 10k and listing has 130+ reviews, is on page 1,etc - I really don't want to lose half a year of hard work by just taking it out completely...

That's why I am thinking if I link my new stealth acc with this 1 ASIN/UPC - is it an instant flag for both new acc and my group acc (I don't want to put them at risk any more) or are they not necessarily going to link it by 1 product?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-02-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Arrow Re: Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post

Simply transfer the rights from the new account to the old one.
I am thinking that I am allowed to sell my inventory and my product/brand to other company/seller on Amazon (even if its my own stealth acc).

similarly, other sellers can link to my listing/product and sell their own units of it anytime they want -- so in similar fashion why can't I join my own listing as stealler acc and then delete the "old acc" (I just get benefit of product reviews staying).

no sure if it works different because it's a private label product that only I sell...but in principle....why not?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-02-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,976
Thanks: 520
Thanked 717 Times in 520 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumin View Post
I am thinking that I am allowed to sell my inventory and my product/brand to other company/seller on Amazon (even if its my own stealth acc).

similarly, other sellers can link to my listing/product and sell their own units of it anytime they want -- so in similar fashion why can't I join my own listing as stealler acc and then delete the "old acc" (I just get benefit of product reviews staying).

no sure if it works different because it's a private label product that only I sell...but in principle....why not?
You're REALLY going to piss off your "investors" when "their" account is closed because you keep linking new stealths to it.

It's a private label---no one else is going to sell under it unless it's you or unless it's phaked. Think about it.

Do as I suggested or forget the whole venture. I'm not here to listen to you whine about how unfair the world is. Just explain to your "investors" and transfer the rights OR forget the whole thing.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-02-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 45
Thanked 344 Times in 280 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Re-listing the same item (private label)? Please HELP

OK, you say you work for the other 2 companies only and the one account is yours.

Send amazon notarised documents of the other companies showing you are not a director etc. A signed and notarised letter from the company directors explaining the position you have put them in and that you are a freelance adviser to the companies.

May work
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
private label/trademark in stealth account question baxx Amazon 15 10-26-2015 10:08 AM
Looking for good private label manufacturer ORM Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 1 09-25-2015 03:51 PM
Private Listing vs Public Listing AmazonStealth eBay Discussion! 2 12-13-2012 12:40 AM
how do you know which shipping label is for which item? zexmarkies eBay Discussion! 4 11-02-2012 10:16 PM
More safety if the listing not private listing? 556and623 UK eBay Suspensions 12 04-16-2012 01:15 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts