eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Firefox and firefox portable? Bad Idea for stealth? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/91494-firefox-firefox-portable-bad-idea-stealth.html)

Taking The Micky 12-19-2015 07:35 AM

Re: Firefox and firefox portable? Bad Idea for stealth?

Quote:

Originally Posted by manoverde (Post 729642)
Hello, i made 2 users on IOS yesterday and open 2 accounts, im login in with Safari, I did not delete or disable nothing on safari, Is there something i need to change on Safari? Or on IOS

The background of the 2 users is the same as default.

Im following the guide but did not find something related to IOS
Please let me know.

Thank you.

I use a MAC, several accounts all different IP's,different user accounts and no problems for many years. You will be fine.

manoverde 12-19-2015 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 729646)
I use a MAC, several accounts all different IP's,different user accounts and no problems for many years. You will be fine.

Thank you so much for your information
I just needed to be clear. I understand on the guide, But i was stuck on Mac info.

I create New users on Mac and tracking all the ip
so i can never login with USED IP Of other accounts

Ninja Seller 12-19-2015 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 725504)
The version of Firefox I use won't allow flash plugins to activate unless I give permission, so I haven't had any flash objects enabled for months. It hasn't caused me any problems.

To keep everything separate I recommend Virtual Machines. All of my accounts have their own VM with a dedicated IP. Each VM also has it's own Firefox portable to use with the account. Virtual Machines are too complex for some stealthers, but if you know how to utilize them properly, they are an invaluable tool. I manage quite a few accounts this way. Since each VM is isolated within your hard drive, there is no chance of any account details being leaked. This greatly diminishes your chances of being linked.

If you have any type of background in computers, I would recommend you at least look into it.

you can just have regular firefox too on VM ? or must be portable? As you said there is no chance of leak.

elmo 12-29-2015 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Seller (Post 729734)
you can just have regular firefox too on VM ? or must be portable? As you said there is no chance of leak.

Either way is fine.

Personally I have 1 main setup, includes 5 installed browsers and everything setup / ready to go. Then I clone that one as many times as I need if I'm creating another account. Makes managing multiple accounts VERY convenient.

camry1980 03-10-2018 05:15 PM

Hi Peeps. I’m setting up a new pc for a new amazon ghost account that I purchased from JamesNorth101, I cannot find the flash add-on to disable it, it’s not in the list of add ons. Also what else do I need to do to disable flash, in the browser and the pc. Anyone’s help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

jame 01-05-2021 01:29 PM

Hi guys, since this thread is about 5 years old, I just want to confirm if the main topic of this thread (using firefox portable with good ip for proxy, etc...) still works or applicable?

Thanks in advance.

ahmaed 01-06-2021 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jame (Post 1134931)
Hi guys, since this thread is about 5 years old, I just want to confirm if the main topic of this thread (using firefox portable with good ip for proxy, etc...) still works or applicable?

Thanks in advance.

its sill works for me i open 30 accounts at the same time on same user some suspended and others not

rsot 01-06-2021 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmaed (Post 1134993)
its sill works for me i open 30 accounts at the same time on same user some suspended and others not

Shotgun style :)

jame 01-11-2021 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmaed (Post 1134993)

Thanks for confirming. May I know your specific setup? Any tips?

TIA

ahmaed 01-11-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jame (Post 1135758)
Thanks for confirming. May I know your specific setup? Any tips?

TIA

Portable FIREFOX OR Firefox Profiles + NEW IP+NEW PHONE NUMBER+NEW VCC