eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Firefox and firefox portable? Bad Idea for stealth? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/91494-firefox-firefox-portable-bad-idea-stealth.html)

Productions 11-26-2015 04:16 AM

Firefox and firefox portable? Bad Idea for stealth?

I created a new user account but noticed that all my plugins from my main account are carried over, so a new user account doesnt exactly make for a fresh plain old firefox from scratch.. which makes me a little uneasy to use due to the possibility of browser finger printing since I have some pretty unique plulgins (I mean I could disable all plugins - is this a sure way that amazon won't see it then?) But it makes me wonder what else is carried over with Firefox in the new user account.

Also I read this regarding firefox portable - that all flash cookies are shared across multiple accounts? This is bad. Am I understanding this right? Then that would make this a bad idea to use firefox portable and perhaps even firefox? Here's the thread http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...-question.html

Any thoughts?

Callidus 11-26-2015 04:31 AM

Re: Firefox and firefox portable? Bad Idea for stealth?

I use Firefox Portable for ALL my account creation - no issues. Yes it does need to be setup correctly but works like a dream.

Good to switch browsers every so often as well.

Disable flash cookies.

GreenBean 11-26-2015 04:40 AM

Crux of firefox portable is to set it up correctly from the start.

:peace:

xhan 12-01-2015 05:36 PM

you cannot use multiple firefox in the same user account, even if it is portable,

Callidus 12-01-2015 06:07 PM

xhan - stop chatting utter rubbish please.

JamesNorth101 12-01-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xhan (Post 725470)
you cannot use multiple firefox in the same user account, even if it is portable,

Yes you can...

User accounts are always easier though if you dont understand how to

MM78 12-01-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Where are you getting these ideas from? I use ONLY Portable Firefox and they are all under 1 User Account, Yet to have issues......

miketyson 12-01-2015 07:21 PM

Is that 1 user account under standard or admin user?

Callidus 12-01-2015 07:25 PM

Admin user, makes no odds though

rsot 12-01-2015 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 725487)
Admin user, makes no odds though

Agree - don't think it makes a difference

googlelovesme 12-01-2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 725478)
Where are you getting these ideas from? I use ONLY Portable Firefox and they are all under 1 User Account, Yet to have issues......

Why does the guide say a new user account keeps the flash objects separate, but then you guys are saying to block them? Also, I know clearing cookies triggers a verification, wouldn't blocking flash objects?

Are all portable browsers this way, what all do you guys use?

phaz0rz 12-01-2015 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by googlelovesme (Post 725499)
Why does the guide say a new user account keeps the flash objects separate, but then you guys are saying to block them? Also, I know clearing cookies triggers a verification, wouldn't blocking flash objects?

Are all portable browsers this way, what all do you guys use?

The version of Firefox I use won't allow flash plugins to activate unless I give permission, so I haven't had any flash objects enabled for months. It hasn't caused me any problems.

To keep everything separate I recommend Virtual Machines. All of my accounts have their own VM with a dedicated IP. Each VM also has it's own Firefox portable to use with the account. Virtual Machines are too complex for some stealthers, but if you know how to utilize them properly, they are an invaluable tool. I manage quite a few accounts this way. Since each VM is isolated within your hard drive, there is no chance of any account details being leaked. This greatly diminishes your chances of being linked.

If you have any type of background in computers, I would recommend you at least look into it.

TonyAlmeida 12-02-2015 02:22 AM

Once you know what are you doing, you can run 100 account on 1 laptop with 1 user account. Don't need VMware or switch user

feadup 12-02-2015 02:34 AM

Quote:

yes you can, but there is 1 or 2 steps must be done before switching from account to anther

TonyAlmeida 12-02-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feadup (Post 725529)
yes you can, but there is 1 or 2 steps must be done before switching from account to anther

Those to step is
1/ Completely close all the open FF
2/ Open new FF

:)

Callidus 12-02-2015 10:55 AM

Step 1/ and 2/ before you even use it are to disable flash and global flash settings otherwise you will lose all your accounts.

TonyAlmeida 12-02-2015 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 725617)
Step 1/ and 2/ before you even use it are to disable flash and global flash settings otherwise you will lose all your accounts.

I never have any problem with my accounts. Are you talking about flash in your computer or in the FF itself?

ppthump 12-08-2015 05:07 AM

phaz0rz, why use VMs AND portable browser? Am I wrong that if you have VMs you dont need to disable flash nor use portable browsers?

ppthump 12-08-2015 05:08 AM

Also, are you guys all buying a new license for windows for each VM? sounds expensive. Ive considered linux VMs, but linux is far more unique than windows, and the object is to not stand out.

jane 12-18-2015 10:07 PM

i am not a IT professional, i always run one account on one pc. stupid way but working perfectly.
the main problem is that when i go out for a holiday, i have to carry 5-6 pcs in my cars or caravan.
i will do TonyALmeida's way if i know how to do it, one pc runs 100 account, i like it.

elmo 12-19-2015 06:54 AM

I used to run all my accounts using firefox portable, then I started separating them with VMware. I personally have never gotten linked with FF portable but I don't frequently run accounts this way.

I've known people that are pretty stealth savvy that got amazon accounts linked via different user accounts and using firefox portable on both (with flash/java uninstalled), on the same computer. But their mistake is they cross sold the same items between accounts (I think it was a 10:1 ratio), which I think is an easy way for amazon to link accounts.

manoverde 12-19-2015 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 725527)
Once you know what are you doing, you can run 100 account on 1 laptop with 1 user account. Don't need VMware or switch user

Hello, i made 2 users on IOS yesterday and open 2 accounts, im login in with Safari, I did not delete or disable nothing on safari, Is there something i need to change on Safari? Or on IOS

The background of the 2 users is the same as default.

Im following the guide but did not find something related to IOS
Please let me know.

Thank you.