Amazon Suspended / New Account Questions related to third party programs - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-17-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Amazon Suspended / New Account Questions related to third party programs

Hello,

My amazon account was recently suspended and under review. While I am waiting to hear back I am moving forward with opening a stealth account.

I have over 6000 unique items in my inventory that I use a web-based program called The Art of Books to send to different sales venues.

I also use RepriceIT (web-based) to pull pricing info from Amazon then it reprices my inventory in The Art of Books and pushes those prices back out to my venues (including Amazon).

Additionally, I use a downloaded program Endicia to purchase postage and fill orders. (Not sure if there is a way for them to link here(?))

This is where I struggle to formulate a plan to move forward with a stealth account and I have several questions that will hopefully help me understanding going forward.

1) Can the use of these third party programs link my new amazon account to my old amazon account? I asked the developer of one and he said no, and the developer of the other and he said he wasn't sure but wouldn't trust it because of "cookies" and "linking the merchandise"

2) What if these programs are no longer accessing my old amazon account?

3) Does Amazon have a record of these programs accessing my specific account? or pulling information on specific products that they could match?

4) Should I open new accounts with these third party programs when I open a new Amazon account?

5) I have inventory files for the 6000 items with individual SKU numbers, I feel like if I were to upload that into a new Amazon account it would obviously be a red flag. What if I did this incrementally? Would these still link the merchandise because of the SKU numbers? What about freshly listing them with new SKU numbers?

6) How slowly do I need to start out listing on a stealth account? Some reports say I need to act like a total beginner and only order something small for the first month.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!