ABE/Amz linking concern - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-08-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default ABE/Amz linking concern

Hi All,

Here is my scenario:

I have a ghost account on Amz.
I have an ABE account that I set up under the same company that my amz ghost account is under.

ABE is requesting that I send a state issued document (i.e. registration status certificate) that shows a director's name that is registered on abe in the account profile. The problem is, I can add someone else as a director on the state issued document, but my name will still be on the state issued document. Yes, theoretically, I could take my name off the state issued document, but then I would not own my company anymore and that could get sticky.

My name is attached to the suspended amz account.

Even though my suspended amz account was under a different company, the suspended company director and the ghst company directors are both me.

The company that is in charge of verifying this document is called Skrill.

If I add someone else as a director with the state and get them on a state "Status certificate," the new state certificate will show the new person's name as a director, but it will also show my name as a director - it shows all directors. There's no way to get a document with just one director's name on it. I don't want to modify the document as that could get me into different kinds of trouble with the state.

First - Does anyone have any opinion that Skrill will do a records check with the state to confirm the document I send to them matches the state's database?

Please let me know your thoughts if I do the following:

Change the account profile in ABE Books to the new director's real name.
Add the new director with the state so that their name is reflected as a director on the state certificate.
Submit the new registration document with with the new director's name (ABE owner profile will be updated to reflect the new director's name and will now match the state issued certificate), even though my name will be on it as another director.

My hunch is there is very limited communication between abe and amz. Abe will confirm the new director's name on the state document matches the updated owner's name on the ABE account profile, matching it to their records, and gloss over my name as a director on the state document as it would just be extra information.

I also intend to add the new director's name to my bank account (it's my spouse) in case they want to verify this with the bank.

Amz bought abe about four years ago so this is why I'm concerned about this.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts

Last edited by Foxhound; 07-08-2016 at 11:41 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!