New U.S Amazon Account application DENIED instantly - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-21-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Unhappy New U.S Amazon Account application DENIED instantly

Hi Guys, I need some help.
I tried to register a new Amazon account with new email address, new name, new EIN and its registered address, New real personal credit card number, but for the card holder's name, I put new company's name(not matching), then a new phone which was verified. After completing the whole process including tax identification, I got this:
Your application to register as a merchant on amazon has been declined. Our review is a proprietary process, and we cannot share the reasons for failed applications, nor the criteria by which applications are evaluated.
This is so frustrating! I guess it might has something to do with the credit card so I went back and add the same credit card information but with the right matching name but still it's denied. I heard rumor that It's very hard to register a new Amazon pro seller account recently. Not sure if it's right and don't why my account application was denied instantly, Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2016

Longevity: 49%
Default Re: New U.S Amazon Account application DENIED instantly

Your problem was probably the wrong name on the card. If it's not printed on the card, don't try it. If Amazon's locked up now, you may have just burned the card # and EIN. Is there a problem with using the name that's on the card? Might be worth a call to see if you can just have them change the name to the correct one and continue setting up the account.
The Following User Says Thank You to saiko1 For This Useful Post:
jerryc (09-21-2016)
Old 09-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryc View Post
Hi Guys, I need some help.
I tried to register a new Amazon account with new email address, new name, new EIN and its registered address, New real personal credit card number, but for the card holder's name, I put new company's name(not matching), then a new phone which was verified. After completing the whole process including tax identification, I got this:
Your application to register as a merchant on amazon has been declined. Our review is a proprietary process, and we cannot share the reasons for failed applications, nor the criteria by which applications are evaluated.
This is so frustrating! I guess it might has something to do with the credit card so I went back and add the same credit card information but with the right matching name but still it's denied. I heard rumor that It's very hard to register a new Amazon pro seller account recently. Not sure if it's right and don't why my account application was denied instantly, Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
have u used new IP and new pc/laptop etc?
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
jerryc (09-21-2016)
Old 09-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Angry Re: New U.S Amazon Account application DENIED instantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
have u used new IP and new pc/laptop etc?
Indeed, new IP, new PC. only except the name, but why is it denied directly? I hope it won't ruin my EIN... Can I un-register my account?
Old 09-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Red face Re: New U.S Amazon Account application DENIED instantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiko1 View Post
Your problem was probably the wrong name on the card. If it's not printed on the card, don't try it. If Amazon's locked up now, you may have just burned the card # and EIN. Is there a problem with using the name that's on the card? Might be worth a call to see if you can just have them change the name to the correct one and continue setting up the account.
It's because I thought it doesn't really matter. I got the EIN but I didn't apply for a real credit card yet. Damn it, I hope I didn't screw my EIN... So you think my EIN is wasted?? Thank you!
Old 09-21-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 44%

If the billing address matches your previous registered information you are doomed.
Old 09-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

well something must linked