My Amazon Appeal for Long Handling Time - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-23-2016

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 50%
Default My Amazon Appeal for Long Handling Time

This is NOT a stelth account, it has my real info with EIN and everything.

My message from Amazon

Hello,

We received your information, but your plan is not complete. Our review of your account found that your late shipment rate is higher than the goal of less than 4%.

To sell on Amazon.com, please reply to this message with a plan that explains how you will prevent late shipments in the future. Once we receive your plan, we will review it and decide whether you may sell on Amazon.com again.

For help creating your plan, search for "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help.

To talk to someone about this email, you can ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/...us/performance).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com

I was suspended for having late shipment rates in early January of this year and wrote an appeal and was reinstated, not long after I was suspended again for the same thing at the end of January and so I wrote a longer appeal but it was denied by Amazon.

Here is my original appeal which was accepted:

As you can see from the 48 units that have been sold in the past 7 days all orders are now shipping on time or ahead of schedule and with valid tracking. We have just recently upgraded our shipping system with a thermal printer and new software which makes getting postage much faster. As of last week all of our books and media items now have a location number in their condition description so they can be easily located within our warehouse. We are also keeping higher levels of inventory available for products that we sell higher quantities of. All messages being responded to right away as well. The only reason why the defect rate is getting a little higher is because of buyers making incorrect assumptions about the items that they are purchasing and neglecting to read the details (items are being delivered as advertised in most of our "defect" sales).

Here is my appeal for my second offence which was denied:

Inventory management

The bulk majority of our inventory comes from donations to our thrift store which benefits many groups from local churches to food pantry's and children's hospitals. This portion of our inventory is always on hand and available to ship immediately. In the past we have struggled with organizing hundreds of books to find the one we are looking for when it is time to ship. All of our newly listed books now have a location number so that we know what shelf it is on when it's time to pick it for shipping. A small percentage of our inventory is made up of items that we buy in bulk to resell and in the past we have struggled with our inventory levels on these items and just put 999 for the quantity currently available because we had the ability to get as much as we needed. We are now going to use the actual available quantities that we physically have in our warehouse which will force us to keep more than enough of those items on hand at any given time and never oversell. We are also greatly reducing our listings of these items from about 30 down to only our 5 best sellers so that there is less to manage in that area. We have 3 pallets of books and are constantly getting more as donations and plan to list them continuously on Amazon and we plan to make it to $3,000 per month in sales over hundreds of transactions.
Selling history

We have a thrift store in Ansonia, Connecticut where we make about 700 transactions per month for $5,000 in monthly revenue. Additionally we have had experience selling on eBay for multiple years. We also own a website: BuildByThePound.com where we have been selling pre-owned LEGOs for almost a year.
Additional information

We had made some of these changes right before our account was restricted, if you look at our last week of selling we were shipping everything right away with tracking and answering all questions minutes after they were asked. Our warehouse had previously been a place to drop off online items and then pick them up to ship them once they sold. Now that we are building up our account on eBay we have been able to get someone at the warehouse full time to attend to any issues from our online stores right away.

Suggestions?

The reason I am just now coming back onto the forum to ask for advice is because Amazon just started emailing me again letting me know that I can apply for reinstatement. I now have no data on my account's graphs (everything says 0 and is in the green. I can only find any of my sales if I search for my 365 day history but there is no graph/chart for these figures as far as I know so my account looks like a blank slate. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations as far as what I should add to or remove from my reinstatement appeal. Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Re: My Amazon Appeal for Long Handling Time

Using FBA might resolve the issue.