What banks do you guys use for your PP Acc? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU PayPal Talk

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default What banks do you guys use for your PP Acc?

Hello, First time poster - long time reader.

I have bought the Stealth Book and read it over and over and it is lacking for the Australian sector (for obvious reasons)

I just want to know, for the Australian stealth users what banks do you use? for registering your paypal account? It does not seem feasible to have 10 different bank accounts with different banks!?! not to mention the fact if the account eventually goes down, that bank account is no longer usable.

So if someone could just shed some light on this issue it would be much appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum

Which bank? Soz, could not resist that one

NEVER use Suncorp. NEVER.

Accounts to run SMOOTHLY with paypal can be with, but are not limited to:

Commonwealth
NAB
Westpac
Bank of Bendigo
ANZ

assorted credit unions.

Here's what YOU do.... go to the web site of each bank above. Check what is offered as online accounts.<---> more than one account like
Determine the bank that looks 'good'. Get your 100 points of ID together. ALL real info. Contact the branch for an appointment to create an account with them. Create the account: during its creation casually mention you are SO hoping you can have an extra online account to use. [Make sure the bank lets you ...get my drift] Get THEIR answer & the name of their staffer. That's the one you'll be sending cards to.... Wait a couple of days, make the online account....one lot of ID & 2 accounts Now if you have read the waffle, you should have guessed careful planing is NOT going to mean 10 different banks
Old 06-16-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

Hahaha nah that's all good, on other forums i am a bit of a grammar naze.
I did read into the "suncorp" dilemma that Australians have been having with the funds going in from PP.

Ok thanks for the list, that will be helpful. My original Eb** account and PP account are registered to my commonwealth card and i have had that account on and off since 2008, and i won't say what things i did wrong in that time that conflict with what the Stealth Book says, but somehow the accounts are both active (EB** and PP)

Ok so there is a way to open up 2 accounts within the same account and being able to make 2 PP accounts off those (BSB & ACC) numbers? If so this would be such a large help to me especially in having to move the money constantly to the same account.

I have read the quoted "Waffle" many, many times and it has provided me with a wealth of information in all fields of stealth. It is just the fact of it lacking in other countries aspects of bank accounts. I had tried to make other accounts (prior to owning the stealth guide) and that FAILED miserably, so now i am looking to get on the Righteous path (Always hidden in the shadows, waiting to strike)
Old 06-22-2011

Longevity: 88%

GreenBean do you know that we can use US banks for AUS PP withdrawal method?

Thanks
Old 06-23-2011

Longevity: 94%

Paypal has the option to add a US bank account, but is it possible to easily open one from here in Aus?
Old 08-16-2011

Longevity: 73%

GreenBean you are a legend, thanks for that list, but the problem is I just made two St George Bank accounts for stealth and then I read this

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-payp...d-suncorp.html

It isn't very clear on St Geroge bank, should I try verify on St George with the stealth name or should I just make another Commonwealth Bank account and use that. I don't really want my St George accounts to go to waste ( the people were really nice to me and I already have Keycards for the accounts) but I don't want the $20 dis-honor fee (think its $20 not sure though).

Please help me out here
Old 04-28-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Hi, I have 2 Westpac accounts. They are all linked into 1 single online ID.
If I already had one of these account for paypal account, can I use the other account for the stealth?

Thanks.
Closed Thread