A few questions from a newbie to this stealth account thing.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU PayPal Talk

Old 11-22-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default A few questions from a newbie to this stealth account thing..

Hi All,

I started selling on ebay a couple of months ago to make a 2nd income, it turned out to work better than I thought and I have sold about 150 items totalling around $5000 in the last month.

Everything was going great, I thought I was onto a good thing and have about 80 positive feedback on my ebay account with no complaints. This morning I discovered my paypal account was limited as they have linked it to 2 other accounts, 1 is an old one of mine from years ago which aparently has a negative balance of $50 and the other I've never heard of. My ebay account isnt restricted but I spent about 5 hours making various phone calls to paypal today and have had no joy whatsoever.

I found this website and bought the stealth guide and have figured that its probably a lost cause trying to get my account reinstated and should just drum up some new details to make a stealth account. I figure if you cant win by being legit then I'll have to play their dirty little game and try to stay a step ahead.

My questions being, how do people make any decent money through ebay if there is a need to sell only a couple of items a week to avoid raising flags?

And secondly, although I've searched this forum and read the guide I cant find any real info on how I should go about withdrawing money from paypal. If I eventually get back to selling a decent amount of stuff each month, how can I get the cash in my hands without running too much risk of paypal hanging onto it for themselves like theyve done with my account today? :(

Thanks in advance for any help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2012

Longevity: 86%

Welcome to the forum.

Listing 2-3 items at a time is what is suggested to do to get your new account established without raising any red flags to ebay that you are an experienced seller. Once you build some feedback and flow some funds through paypal successfully then you are usually good to go. You will also need to work on raising your selling limits or you can buy an aged account from one of the reliable sellers here.

As for withdrawing from paypal, I would suggest you search the forums. If I recall the answer is also in the stealth guide. You can also pm me and I might be able to help.

Last edited by northpeak; 11-22-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 11-22-2012

Longevity: 86%

You can also spread your sales over multiple accounts once you get the hang of selling stealth.
Old 11-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you read around and devise your stealth plan. New unlinked accounts and spread the sales help.

quote:

And secondly, although I've searched this forum and read the guide I cant find any real info on how I should go about withdrawing money from paypal. If I eventually get back to selling a decent amount of stuff each month, how can I get the cash in my hands without running too much risk of paypal hanging onto it for themselves like theyve done with my account today? :(

You withdraw to bank - slowly - dont just do heavy withdrawals. LOT of posts about this so you have some reading to do
Old 11-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

aeroman, to withdraw from pp, you just need to use your real bank detail (fresh and never been linked with any pp account).

Your only issue is just the name. Use your "stealth name" (not use your own name, because pp cannot check the account name of your bank detail. They are on the form, just to scare you.
Old 11-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

You joined the right site my friend. I also found this site after Ebay screwed me over. You will learn alot here. If you really have alot of stuff to sell then create alot of stealth accounts and sell 2-3 items on each one. Gotta start small in order to build your reputation up.
Old 11-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Also worth considering spreading sales among many accounts.
Old 11-26-2012
Threadstarter  

thanks for the replies guys. Ive missed a lot of sleep in the last few days, spending all of my time at home (and a lot of my time at work) reading these pages.

I've managed to open myself 6 accounts so far, found an excellent solution on here so I didnt need to go into the bank and open 6 new accounts, just waiting on the little amounts so I can verify all the pp accounts

this resetting the router business to get a new ip address is becoming a real drag though. When I tether to my iphone ive noticed I always get an address in a range of 100, considering I havent logged them until now Im guessing theres a good chance Ive used at least a large portion of those 100 on my old account so Im busy looking into VPS's at the moment.

Its doing my head in for now so I should probably go cook some late dinner