eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   AU PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Aus Post Load and Go cards. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-paypal-talk/56528-aus-post-load-go-cards.html)

cougar2004 02-11-2013 05:48 AM

Aus Post Load and Go cards.

Im not sure if this has been posted before, but anyone here thats running stealth accounts NEEDS to invest in a few of these.Like not even kidding. They are an absolute life saver for withdrawing money from PP without having to link a bank account! Lets just say these particular cards have a couple of unique extra useful features that other Prepaid CC's dont!

drphilly 02-14-2013 10:58 PM

Can you use stealth details for these cards without any issues?

Toolman89 02-16-2013 08:33 PM

One of my cards just got restricted and when I tried contacting the Load and Go support number the call just dies everytime I put in the card number and access code? :s Anybody else experienced this?

craigoaus 02-18-2013 12:21 AM

yep they are not as easy to use as one might think, from my experience do anything in the slightest way sus and you are gone. They called me a week or so after restriction.....

Valeri 02-20-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougar2004 (Post 419950)
Im not sure if this has been posted before, but anyone here thats running stealth accounts NEEDS to invest in a few of these.Like not even kidding. They are an absolute life saver for withdrawing money from PP without having to link a bank account! Lets just say these particular cards have a couple of unique extra useful features that other Prepaid CC's dont!

I dont want to post too much info here, but PM if you need clarification.

Nice product I have used to set up a test pp account. One problem I have encountered is that even now debit transactions made on Monday do not show up in the transaction history. This prevents me from verifying the visa account with pp. Verifying the attached anonymous bank a/c was easy.

Do debit transaction details eventually show up in your transaction history? How long does it take?

anytime 02-28-2013 07:53 AM

Does the name needed to be match if I withdraw money from pp to the attached bank account? Anyone successfully using these to verify pp?(using the bank function but not as a CC). Was try to purchase one of these from post office and they asked for my IDs

yellowtaill 03-02-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anytime (Post 426388)
Does the name needed to be match if I withdraw money from pp to the attached bank account? Anyone successfully using these to verify pp?(using the bank function but not as a CC). Was try to purchase one of these from post office and they asked for my IDs

No the name does not need to match, and yes they can be used to verify paypal.

Only the load and go "travel" card requires sighted ID, as it has higher limits. With the normal one you just need to supply a mobile number, and choose an access code and memorable word.

If they are asking you for ID for a normal one, go to a different post office that knows what they are doing.

yellowtaill 03-02-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigoaus (Post 422568)
yep they are not as easy to use as one might think, from my experience do anything in the slightest way sus and you are gone. They called me a week or so after restriction.....

If you don't mind me asking, what was their reason for restricting it?

Personally I haven't had any issues with restrictions thus far.

craigoaus 03-02-2013 07:16 PM

there are a number reasons they restrict the cards from my experience buying too many at the same time at the same post office, have the same amount of money come in from Paypal and then withdraw from ATM. I was told by load and go that even the bank verification deposits that paypal send can trigger a restriction (seems the bad guys do something similar to this when they hacking cards).

Valeri 03-04-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valeri (Post 423340)
Do debit transaction details eventually show up in your transaction history? How long does it take?

Shows up eventually. I was able to verify both the visa debit and the bank account portions of the product.

One of the virtues of this card is that the associated dummy bank account rejects all debit requests. Hence any cashout from your PP a/c should be irreversible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigoaus (Post 427348)
there are a number reasons they restrict the cards from my experience buying too many at the same time at the same post office, have the same amount of money come in from Paypal and then withdraw from ATM. I was told by load and go that even the bank verification deposits that paypal send can trigger a restriction (seems the bad guys do something similar to this when they hacking cards).

You are saying that Heritage Bank restricts the card for these reasons? That sounds odd to me. It is Paypal who would be the loser so why would the bank care?

craigoaus 03-04-2013 05:11 AM

Aus post runs it not Heritage they just issue the card. I spoke to one of the people in Aus Post Melbourne, what I have reported here is what I was told. I have had quite a few cards restricted and then un-restricted. This is not a bank account as such, its a prepaid debit card, it is also subject to Federal Government money regulations.

Valeri 03-04-2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigoaus (Post 427868)
Aus post runs it not Heritage they just issue the card. I spoke to one of the people in Aus Post Melbourne, what I have reported here is what I was told. I have had quite a few cards restricted and then un-restricted. This is not a bank account as such, its a prepaid debit card, it is also subject to Federal Government money regulations.

OK, I haven't had any problems with restrictions, though I haven't done much so far apart from receiving the paypal verification amounts, paying for SIM cards, vpns, the usual preparatory stuff. :juggle:

I was a little surprised at the LnG's features when I first saw them. It seems to open the barn door a little. My impression of "Federal Government money regulations" is they don't know their arse from their elbow.

craigoaus 03-04-2013 03:49 PM

Hahahaha I hope you are right. Load & Go is great for us and I agree with you 100% abut opening the door a bit, lets hope it stays open...

DotDot 03-07-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigoaus (Post 427348)
I was told by load and go that even the bank verification deposits that paypal send can trigger a restriction (seems the bad guys do something similar to this when they hacking cards).

Yes. I had 2 load & go cards. 1 for personal online shopping use and the other one i wanted to set up a verified paypal account with.

the 2nd one got restricted. I figured it out myself that it had something to do with the paypal verification deposits because.... the same day the deposits showed up on the account was the same day i got restricted. :s It Wasn't that much of a loss as i only had $3 left in that card anyway However iam now scared to try it with another load & go card because i don't want my other load & go cards restricted.

drphilly 03-13-2013 04:54 AM

It sounds like if you have more than one of these cards with the same details then at least one will get restricted. I have one and I was able to verify my pay pal account with no problems at all.

craigoaus 03-13-2013 08:56 PM

All you need to do is get on to them and so long as you have a number they can call you on you can get card unrestricted pretty easily (I did anyway) :-)

yellowtaill 03-15-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drphilly (Post 430855)
It sounds like if you have more than one of these cards with the same details then at least one will get restricted. I have one and I was able to verify my pay pal account with no problems at all.

You could be right, but I think they would only get restricted once they have a half decent balance on them.

As I said before i've never had any restricted and my method is:

Purchase 3 or 4 at a time all under the same phone number, access code and memorable word - I normally just put min balance on each. When ready to use register them online all under different details (just as if you were registering them to give away as gifts).

From then on I suggest to treat the load and go online portal as you would ebay or paypal in terms of cookies & socks5 etc.. Keep the accounts separate and I don't see why you would have a problem.

drphilly 03-15-2013 05:51 PM

So when logging into load and go, use separate computer user name, ip address etc for each account?? I don't think this really matters.

The issue that raises flags is more than one card with exactly the same details such as name, phone, address etc.

bassykid 03-24-2013 03:05 AM

How exactly can you verify paypal with a load & go? How do I recieve the 4 digit code? Can you pay for items on ebay with the load & go?

munchkinxx 06-22-2013 02:27 AM

I'm a newbie here in the process of creating my first stealth account.

Quick question, if I create an Ebay account with a name variation with a public address. Is it ok using the same name and address with the load and go? If anything gets stuffed up in the process does that mean I'll loose the funds?

LilyPily 06-22-2013 04:32 AM

Yes, it's ok to use the same name and address with load and go match your eBay + PayPal if you are confident you'll never to lose your card with money in it (i.e. L&G will send to the address on the account otherwise I dare say you will need to provide them with ID otherwise).

munchkinxx 07-13-2013 10:42 PM

I used opened a stealth account and linked the debit card to EB. EB tried to deduct and amount and L&G declined it.

09 Jul 2013
21:06 R86515130

EBAY INTL AG - AU,SYDNEY NSW 20,036
Declined

-

Does anyone know what happened?