Sending From Safe to UnSafe PayPal Account.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU PayPal Talk

Old 06-26-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Sending From Safe to UnSafe PayPal Account..

New member here an banned for life on eBay blah blah blah aren't we all..

I have a simple question in which i did find a few loose answers to throughout searching previous threads - though i'd like to ask again and hopefully receive a few answers or views from australian users.

My question is..

I have a 6-year old, safe, verified and limitless eBay account at my disposal. I also have a verified PayPal account using the same ID etc all legit and ready to operate without limits.

Seeing as though these accounts are not in my actual name and any payments received through the PayPal account will not be withdrawn to the dedicated bank account.. I would like to send the money to "MY" Personal PayPal account.

Is it safe to just send the funds straight to my personal account (My personal account is not banned by PayPal but it was linked to my banned eBay account)?

Or.. alternatively send to a middle-man PayPal account, then through to my personal account..??

Any answers, responses, criticisms, "What i would do's.." and opinions greatly appreciated..

*For Irrelevant postings sake*
I'm using this new setup on a new computer - new IP address - new location and different sale stock all together.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Sending From Safe to UnSafe PayPal Account..

How old are all these paypal accounts you want to send money to and from?

What amounts or values are you talking about?
Old 06-26-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Both accounts 3-5 years old.

values anywhere from 100-600 aud weekly.
Old 06-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Do you like living dangerously?

If you read enough threads, you should have noticed that the better way to run any paypal is to have a variety of methods to get obtain your own money.

Risky procedures should be avoided. 'Unsafe' paypals are flagged . So incoming transactions flag the other account(s).

Dangerous.

Old 06-26-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I don't like to live dangerously.

SO my understanding is that sending from a "Safe" PayPal account to an "Unsafe" will flag all accounts involved etc.. correct?

Can I grab some links of threads in which I should read regarding methods to use in my situation then? I'm asking in my own thread because information i've read from EU/Uk/US PayPal users seem to differentiate.

Last edited by bananaappeal; 06-26-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Doesnt matter which country you are from the same rules apply to paypal.. risk is still risk.

Sending money from an unsafe paypal will usually flag on the senders account (and limit the account ) Then ask the receiver to confirm if the item was mailed, to provide tracking, detailed description etc.. not worth the risk really..
Old 06-26-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Edited my previous post as i made no sense in the question regarding my situation.
Old 06-27-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Whenever you transfer funds you link the accounts , on time usually is ok but when payments become frequent is when the problems start.

I tried this a couple times and every-time things ended in disaster

Now know a lot more than at that time and think I could make it work but , it's too much risk and heart ache involved

I have everything setup where I have accounts on each paypal that I withdrawal the funds . In the US there serious is a new bank and new prepaid cards coming out every week

There's so many I constantly get advertisements from banks to use them and get $50 or $100 or even $200 after a couple direct deposits into there banks

I know also use some accounts to pay for inventory and it works because I have one supplier that is small and in the United States

So payments are not going off to china while I'm selling all kinds of high risk items on the eBay account

My supplier is local and it is not a vero item so a big reason why that works , but with stealth accounts if you aren't completely on top of everything and at the top of your game creating and operating accounts than just withdrawal to a bank

To transfer funds within your accounts you need to have so many things going and accounts need to be ran perfect
Old 06-28-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

thanks for all the advice. i wont transfer any funds at all to the "unsafe" from my "safe" account.

I'll simply create a new Paypal with new bank account and home address on it and once confirmed ill transfer through to that one.

was just trying to dodge having to get a new PayPal account in my name verified and limitless.

The only information my new PayPal account will share with my old verified "Unsafe" account is my name - is that still risky?