If I wanted Auctiva, how would I get it? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Old 04-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default If I wanted Auctiva, how would I get it?

If you are set up and ready to go on ebay as a seller, then how would you go about obtaining Auctiva? I understand that it is a checkout feature, but is there something unique or special about it?
Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-11-2009

Longevity: 88%

go to FREE eBay Auction Management, Auction Templates, Auction Tools, and Unlimited Image Hosting and sign up and get an ebay token and link it to your ebay account and in the payment section put your paypal address, you can create a listing and save them in your auctiva account and go back and edit them as much as you want you can also use your saved listing as a template to list new items so creating similar listings quickly
- also has free photo hosting up to 24 pictures (which ebay would normally charge you for)
- free auction templates (ebay charges for this to)
- also choose if you want still pictures, scrolling picture etc, or pictures that enlarge when you put the curser over them, free also
- also has a free scrolling gallery which advertises your other items you have for sale, so buyers can clearly see what you have for sale and so on... also you dont need to log into your ebay account to list an item all the listing you want to put on ebay are electronically transfered to ebay straight from your auctiva, so your having less contact with ebay. the only time you need to log into ebay is to answer questions, (sorry i dont know about the checkout feature) i just use ebays checkout
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haorichards For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-11-2009), waterproof (04-20-2009)
Old 04-11-2009

Longevity: 91%

And if you use dial up for your Ebay Ids, you can use Auctiva to create and post your auctions from any IP.They don't share or link you with Ebay), so you are not stuck listing on slow dial up which could take a lot of time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyda For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-11-2009), waterproof (04-20-2009)
Old 04-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

Don't forget that the token must be obtained only from the new IP that you have for your new accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to NO ID For This Useful Post:
waterproof (04-20-2009)
Old 04-23-2009

Longevity: 93%

quick question in regards to auctiva? can anyone still list with this program?

i keep getting this exact error message
"
Please review your item

It appears that you are offering money order as a payment method which is no longer permitted in the eBay marketplace. As of January 15th, we will be removing any items that offer this payment method within the listing. Sellers must offer to accept one or more of the following payment methods

Paypal

Credit or debit card processed through an Internet merchant account

Propay

Sellers may in addition offer to accept Payment Upon Pickup.

Please revise your listing by removing the banned payment method. Based on the safety concerns and input from the Community, eBay has established an Accepted Payments policy that clarifies eBay's position on payment methods.

For more information on the Safe Payments policy, please click on the following link:

Accepted Payments Policy "

even if i change my payment gateway to only "paypal" i still get this message. anyone?
Old 04-23-2009

Hmmm..this is weird. Try to recreate your listing as brand new one, not using any pre-formatted templates or Master lister or whatever they call it, and make sure only option of payment is checked paypal .. not saying you have..but check on it and also run error check before you post listing..
Old 04-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I would not recommend using auctiva within the first weeks of selling: how would a newbie know about auctiva? I wait at least one billing cycle, then
generate the token.
Old 04-24-2009

Longevity: 87%

I agree with Greenbeen,

It is never smart to list with auctiva if you set up a new account. For Ebay you are a newby that doesn't knows a lot about how ebay works, and how you could save money to use Auctiva. Because this why people use Auctiva. Just list for 4-6 weeks just with ebay and after you got some feedback and build up a bit of a name, than you can sign up for Auctiva. I ****ed up a lot of accounts by using auctiva within the first 2 weeks. Play the game how they want you to play it or you will be out of business very soon.
Old 04-24-2009

I agree with GreenBean and EbayFreak about not using Auctiva for your first listings, but I still don't know why you get the error Derric? Is your Ebay account also new, or you have been selling on it for a while?
Old 04-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Well I didnt know that cause I do my first listing on ebay and the rest through auctiva and I have never had any problems - I list slow for the first 2 weeks only and then I bump it up some more.
Old 04-24-2009

Yea,maybe first listing with Ebay and than Auctiva is OK, but who would know with Ebay and how many you need to list with them first? I always try to stay on the safe side and would do a few more than I think should be enough at the beginning.........
Old 04-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

disagree....i use auctiva right from the start with no issues.
Old 04-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
I agree with GreenBean and EbayFreak about not using Auctiva for your first listings, but I still don't know why you get the error Derric? Is your Ebay account also new, or you have been selling on it for a while?
over 170 feedback with no violations,not even one
Old 04-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

derrick...did you contact the auctiva help desk? they help with these matters and get back you with in an hour.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaykilla For This Useful Post:
derrick (04-25-2009)
Old 04-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaykilla View Post
derrick...did you contact the auctiva help desk? they help with these matters and get back you with in an hour.
i did, problem fixed. apparently you cant use "check" or "money order" in your auction(s).

much respect for this forum, got me back on ebay right after i lost my first account buy eBay Stealth, its worth it