eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Auction Listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/)
-   -   New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/116696-new-account-how-can-i-get-warmed-up-asap.html)

femalero 04-13-2018 07:48 AM

New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

Hello,

I'm currently operating 2 USA ebay accounts, I have listed 2 items same items, one of them is buy it now, other is on auction. Same on both accounts.

Also got a sale on one of them already.

Should I list more items? Or take it slowly and wait for a while now?

I really need this account to be warmed up ASAP, because I want to start selling some other main items that I'm planning to sell which costs around 70$-$150, and they're pretty risky.

Any tips how should I get those accounts in good state ASAP?

Aguero 04-13-2018 07:59 AM

Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

If it's low risk/low cost items you can list it again. One item per account. I prefer to receive feedback first /about a week time/ and than I relist again.

It's very important your listings on different stealths looking completely different, you are selling same items on both. Act like your are different person on different account.

Better safe than sorry.

Best of luck :thumb:

phaz0rz 04-13-2018 08:08 AM

Do you have a withdrawal plan?

You will only be able to get money out via bank withdrawal in 5 days.

Assuming you have that taken care of, I think you're safe to list another cheap item. Then maybe another 5 cheapish items next week. Increase at that pace until you are where you want to be.

femalero 04-13-2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 914130)
Do you have a withdrawal plan?

You will only be able to get money out via bank withdrawal in 5 days.

Assuming you have that taken care of, I think you're safe to list another cheap item. Then maybe another 5 cheapish items next week. Increase at that pace until you are where you want to be.

I will slowly move the money from this paypal to one of my friends or relative paypal.

I have spare money so I'm not worried about getting that money from the first sales. I will warm up my paypal account slowly and cash out that way, don't know how long it's gonna last but that's the only option for me.

phaz0rz 04-13-2018 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by femalero (Post 914135)
I will slowly move the money from this paypal to one of my friends or relative paypal.

I have spare money so I'm not worried about getting that money from the first sales. I will warm up my paypal account slowly and cash out that way, don't know how long it's gonna last but that's the only option for me.

That's not going to work.

As I said, there's a major update coming to USA Paypal in 5 days. Only users who have verified their account with SSN + DOB (or presumably an EIN on business accounts) will be able to send money out of their account. If you haven't given them your actual SSN, or they weren't able to verify the docs you give them, you'll only be able to withdraw to a USA bank account.

I would refrain from taking in much more money until the changes become apparent next week.

femalero 04-13-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 914136)
That's not going to work.

As I said, there's a major update coming to USA Paypal in 5 days. Only users who have verified their account with SSN + DOB (or presumably an EIN on business accounts) will be able to send money out of their account. If you haven't given them your actual SSN, or they weren't able to verify the docs you give them, you'll only be able to withdraw to a USA bank account.

I would refrain from taking in much more money until the changes become apparent next week.

:surrender:

But yeah, I probably get like 2-4 sales in that period, so that won't be a big issue if I'll lose the money. But I'm planning to get some USA bank accounts later. What do you think, will I be able to link those to my account and withdraw?

phaz0rz 04-13-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by femalero (Post 914171)
:surrender:

But yeah, I probably get like 2-4 sales in that period, so that won't be a big issue if I'll lose the money. But I'm planning to get some USA bank accounts later. What do you think, will I be able to link those to my account and withdraw?

I can't say for certain. Hopefully.

Some members have speculated it will become harder to attach bank accounts (as in a more thorough verification process) after the update.

dachilla 04-13-2018 01:31 PM

If you want to sell risky stuff, my advise would be to start a few more accounts. And just warm all of them up. if you start one after another you'll have much less pressure and it won't feel like there is so much time going buy. It'll make you chill more and not rush things. And this is the most important thing. Forget about "asap". Think long term.

Aguero 04-13-2018 02:36 PM

What is the smart way to warm up 3-4 accounts ?

MM78 04-16-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aguero (Post 914202)
What is the smart way to warm up 3-4 accounts ?

To sell on them....that easy.

Aguero 04-17-2018 04:32 AM

It was dumb question. Sorry.

x.dakar 06-21-2018 12:39 PM

Follow item,seller daily 5-10 min ..Waiting 1 week for sell !