eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Auction Listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/)
-   -   Selling vero (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/78182-selling-vero.html)

gohard 10-07-2014 08:06 AM

Selling vero

So I purchased a stealth account and its about 10 days old now with 1 positive feed back. I tried listing 2 branded Gucci clothing items (VERO). They are not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or replicas and I listed my items with the actual receipts as proof of authenticity. The problem I see now is that the listings wont come up and its been over 10 hours now. I see the listings went thru my seller dash port and got the first 2 views. But when I search for my items on Ebay they don't show up and if I go into my user name to see what items I am selling they don't show up.

Does ebay have a delay process on stealth accounts when selling branded items?

I have my own actual real account under my real name and sell Vero there. I just listed a vero item the same way and the item appeared on Ebay within 15 minutes.. Why doesn't that happen on my stealth account?

Could it be because my stealth account doesn't have a social security number associated with it ??

Thoughts anyone...

JamesNorth101 10-07-2014 08:16 AM

Re: Selling vero

You will not be able to list items like that on a brand new account, real or stealth.

Listing can also take upto 24 hours to appear in the searches.

ilcarletto 10-07-2014 08:21 AM

Delays are possible and are more evident on a brand new account.

Your listings will probably come up but the problem you will have is that you are selling branded items... it doesn't matter if you have the proof of autenticity and they are not ⊗⊗⊗⊗, eBay doesn't like them, specially on a brand new account.

Answering your questions, no, eBay "should" not know it is a stealth account and doesn't have any delay for them.

gohard 10-07-2014 09:31 AM

so I just got a message from Ebay MC008. They restricted my selling limits because my account raised some concern..FML!

That's such BS.. I had receipts to prove authenticity. It just doesn't make sense to me because on my regular account I started selling VERO since the first sale...SMH

what a waist of a new stealth account!

MM78 10-07-2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gohard (Post 595597)
so I just got a message from Ebay MC008. They restricted my selling limits because my account raised some concern..FML!

Who ever sold you the account, did not notify you NOT to sell Vero or High Risk Items? If they DID then you can't b*itch.

Quote:

That's such BS.. I had receipts to prove authenticity.
Ebay doesn't care if you take the bag to their offices and show them the receipts, you CAN'T sell Vero or High Risk right away anymore!

Quote:

It just doesn't make sense to me because on my regular account I started selling VERO since the first sale...SMH
Times change, and so does Ebay.....Anyone on this forum would of told you NOT to sell Vero right away....it's now common sense.

Quote:

Maybe now you will take the advice.

aking 10-07-2014 09:47 AM

you have to have a well established account and damn near a powerseller before you can even think about selling Vero or branded items.

You sell Vero at your own risk as you put your account in jeopardy.

rsot 10-07-2014 10:03 AM

Thoughts? Working that new stealth account of yours TOO hard with vero and risky business

GreenBean 10-07-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gohard (Post 595580)
So I purchased a stealth account and its about 10 days old now with 1 positive feed back. I tried listing 2 branded Gucci clothing items (VERO).
Thoughts anyone...

Whereabouts did you buy this account?

A new account has no chance to sell such items.

Whatever made you think otherwise?

You need to earn the rights to sell and that takes hard work & a long time.

:ranger:

unkown5454 10-07-2014 10:23 PM

I still don't get why you couldn't do this on the account you have that is your own and that you claim you already sell these products on. Category limits, etc, what?

Selling this on new accounts is just foolish.

MM78 10-07-2014 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 595771)
I still don't get why you couldn't do this on the account you have that is your own and that you claim you already sell these products on. Category limits, etc, what?

Selling this on new accounts is just foolish.

Probably too many Vero Takedowns......

unkown5454 10-08-2014 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 595784)
Probably too many Vero Takedowns......

Yea, story is a bit funny so I want OP to explain a bit more in detail because this is not the entire story.

sax4 10-13-2014 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gohard (Post 595597)

That's such BS.. I had receipts to prove authenticity. It just doesn't make sense to me because on my regular account I started selling VERO since the first sale...SMH

Gohard needs to Goslow