Selling vero - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-07-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
iTrader: (0)
Default Selling vero

So I purchased a stealth account and its about 10 days old now with 1 positive feed back. I tried listing 2 branded Gucci clothing items (VERO). They are not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or replicas and I listed my items with the actual receipts as proof of authenticity. The problem I see now is that the listings wont come up and its been over 10 hours now. I see the listings went thru my seller dash port and got the first 2 views. But when I search for my items on Ebay they don't show up and if I go into my user name to see what items I am selling they don't show up.

Does ebay have a delay process on stealth accounts when selling branded items?

I have my own actual real account under my real name and sell Vero there. I just listed a vero item the same way and the item appeared on Ebay within 15 minutes.. Why doesn't that happen on my stealth account?

Could it be because my stealth account doesn't have a social security number associated with it ??

Thoughts anyone...

Last edited by gohard; 10-07-2014 at 08:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-07-2014
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,149
Thanks: 1,333
Thanked 4,263 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 77%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (346)
Default Re: Selling vero

You will not be able to list items like that on a brand new account, real or stealth.

Listing can also take upto 24 hours to appear in the searches.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
sax4 (10-13-2014)
  #3  
Old 10-07-2014
ilcarletto's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,489
Thanks: 794
Thanked 1,347 Times in 992 Posts
Activity: 42%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Selling vero

Delays are possible and are more evident on a brand new account.

Your listings will probably come up but the problem you will have is that you are selling branded items... it doesn't matter if you have the proof of autenticity and they are not ⊗⊗⊗⊗, eBay doesn't like them, specially on a brand new account.

Answering your questions, no, eBay "should" not know it is a stealth account and doesn't have any delay for them.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-07-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Selling vero

so I just got a message from Ebay MC008. They restricted my selling limits because my account raised some concern..FML!

That's such BS.. I had receipts to prove authenticity. It just doesn't make sense to me because on my regular account I started selling VERO since the first sale...SMH

what a waist of a new stealth account!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-07-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,126
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,792 Times in 3,320 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Selling vero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohard View Post
so I just got a message from Ebay MC008. They restricted my selling limits because my account raised some concern..FML!
Who ever sold you the account, did not notify you NOT to sell Vero or High Risk Items? If they DID then you can't b*itch.

Quote:
That's such BS.. I had receipts to prove authenticity.
Ebay doesn't care if you take the bag to their offices and show them the receipts, you CAN'T sell Vero or High Risk right away anymore!

Quote:
It just doesn't make sense to me because on my regular account I started selling VERO since the first sale...SMH
Times change, and so does Ebay.....Anyone on this forum would of told you NOT to sell Vero right away....it's now common sense.

Quote:
what a waist of a new stealth account!
Maybe now you will take the advice.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-07-2014
aking's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,576
Thanks: 242
Thanked 215 Times in 174 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Selling vero

you have to have a well established account and damn near a powerseller before you can even think about selling Vero or branded items.

You sell Vero at your own risk as you put your account in jeopardy.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-07-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,250
Thanks: 4,561
Thanked 6,964 Times in 6,345 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Selling vero

Thoughts? Working that new stealth account of yours TOO hard with vero and risky business
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-07-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,960
Thanks: 5,464
Thanked 8,991 Times in 7,020 Posts
Activity: 52%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Selling vero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohard View Post
So I purchased a stealth account and its about 10 days old now with 1 positive feed back. I tried listing 2 branded Gucci clothing items (VERO).
Thoughts anyone...
Whereabouts did you buy this account?

A new account has no chance to sell such items.

Whatever made you think otherwise?

You need to earn the rights to sell and that takes hard work & a long time.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-07-2014
unkown5454's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 2,137
Thanked 1,291 Times in 926 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Selling vero

I still don't get why you couldn't do this on the account you have that is your own and that you claim you already sell these products on. Category limits, etc, what?

Selling this on new accounts is just foolish.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-07-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,126
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,792 Times in 3,320 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Selling vero

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
I still don't get why you couldn't do this on the account you have that is your own and that you claim you already sell these products on. Category limits, etc, what?

Selling this on new accounts is just foolish.
Probably too many Vero Takedowns......
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (10-08-2014)
  #11  
Old 10-08-2014
unkown5454's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 2,137
Thanked 1,291 Times in 926 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Selling vero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Probably too many Vero Takedowns......
Yea, story is a bit funny so I want OP to explain a bit more in detail because this is not the entire story.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-13-2014
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,935
Thanks: 1,461
Thanked 818 Times in 608 Posts
Activity: 44%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Selling vero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohard View Post
so I just got a message from Ebay MC008. They restricted my selling limits because my account raised some concern..FML!

That's such BS.. I had receipts to prove authenticity. It just doesn't make sense to me because on my regular account I started selling VERO since the first sale...SMH

what a waist of a new stealth account!
Gohard needs to Goslow
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
aking (10-13-2014), GreenBean (10-13-2014)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vero selling 12patron Auction Listing 11 11-10-2010 02:39 PM
Selling vero?? bigmac eBay Discussion! 0 03-10-2010 01:59 PM
selling vero bigpoppa911 VeRO 13 03-09-2010 11:09 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts