Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 28
Thanks: 7
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

Hey, guys Let's talk about Au stealth for the guys that have registered for mp I have a few questions first one would be about the time that it takes until you receive the message to register for mp, I just started selling on au so I'm not sure when I need to register is it after a few weeks or a month or? the second question would be about creating stealth with your own bank has someone succeeded in creating a stealth with their own bank accounts is that even possible? thanks in advance for the help.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 5 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 44
Thanks: 8
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

I had one account pass and the other fail with stealth
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rdown For This Useful Post:
necse6devil (3 Days Ago)
  #3  
Old 5 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdown View Post
I had one account pass and the other fail with stealth
Can you elaborate in great detail? what's the differences between the two accounts and do you use f@ke or real docs?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 5 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 44
Thanks: 8
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

The one that passes a did last year with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ - they just asked for the documents to be uploaded.

The one that didnít pass last week - similar ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents different names.
They asked for numbers and not documents.
The passport number didnít pass. They asked for the document and then that didnít pass.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 4 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdown View Post
The one that passes a did last year with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ - they just asked for the documents to be uploaded.

The one that didnít pass last week - similar ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents different names.
They asked for numbers and not documents.
The passport number didnít pass. They asked for the document and then that didnít pass.
OK looks like they are verifying ID's against a real 3rd party database, but at least you can verify with real ID then revert it back to stealth name after verification. not ideal but a work around, for now... until they may stop it or recheck it again.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 3 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 44
Thanks: 8
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom03 View Post
OK looks like they are verifying ID's against a real 3rd party database, but at least you can verify with real ID then revert it back to stealth name after verification. not ideal but a work around, for now... until they may stop it or recheck it again.
Have you opened any new ebay accounts since this occured?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 3 Days Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 28
Thanks: 7
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

Managed to register for mp on revolute on stealth account.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 3 Days Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 65,950
Thanks: 5,164
Thanked 8,018 Times in 7,336 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by necse6devil View Post
Managed to register for mp on revolute on stealth account.
Nice - any payments received yet?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 3 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by necse6devil View Post
Managed to register for mp on revolute on stealth account.
This makes no sense or has any benefit at all? can you explain what if any the advantage is here?

This would not help you register for MP on stealth in anyway if your not using real ID.

Revolut is just another bank account like any other, and has nothing to do with register for MP using real ID.

In fact Revolut is probably the worst option possible for using a bank account since 99.9% of people esp in AU cannot register for it as requires selfie ID verification.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 44
Thanks: 8
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom03 View Post
This makes no sense or has any benefit at all? can you explain what if any the advantage is here?

This would not help you register for MP on stealth in anyway if your not using real ID.

Revolut is just another bank account like any other, and has nothing to do with register for MP using real ID.

In fact Revolut is probably the worst option possible for using a bank account since 99.9% of people esp in AU cannot register for it as requires selfie ID verification.
I suggested it because you can set-up accounts in different countries like Canada
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed Payments on Au Stealth Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdown View Post
I suggested it because you can set-up accounts in different countries like Canada
Good point, thanks for clarifying. Thanks for the advice =)
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stealth DOB for Managed Payments? lucy UK eBay & Paypal 2 04-22-2021 11:37 AM
How to do stealth now with Managed Payments??? amysol eBay Managed Payments 49 04-21-2021 02:35 PM
Managed payments & stealth duhdonpimp eBay Discussion! 21 12-03-2020 12:41 PM
Managed payments and stealth documents?? RayNeedsTesco UK Managed Payments 3 07-16-2020 09:02 AM
Managed Payments July Set-Up Questions twocupsstuffed eBay Managed Payments 4 06-18-2020 10:13 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58