Success with Managed Payments!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 75%
Default Success with Managed Payments!!!

Ok,

I've waited it out and waited it out, had all listings cancelled due to managed payments and continued to wait and search for a solution. Finally a message popped up on the main ebay seller hub page saying something like "update your details to continue selling on ebay". This was not a message in my ebay messages, was just a clickable link at the top of the page, so I clicked on the link which took me to a page where it said I needed to update my ID ect.

I though....**** it, clicked through, uploaded the same F@ke docs linked to the account, gave a fresh bank account linked to my real name, deposits were done, deposits were retrieved then a message from ebay saying "We need to verify your documents" came through again so I figured I was toast. Uploaded the same docs that I had uploaded the day before and....

BANG! We have confirmed your documents and you are now registered for managed payments. Have since withdrawn funds successfully and all is looking good. I will maintain the original F@ke details I've always used over the past 12 years so I don't rock the boat

Things to keep in mind

1.) - I have over 30K feedback and there might be some sort of system flag that has allowed me to get away with it as I am a larger seller.

2.) I watched my business die and waited for 2 to 3 months with 0 sales before I saw the message (I was of course selling on other accounts though in the meantime).

3.) I closed my store down and cancelled my subscription 2 months before the clickable link appeared.

3.) I have only just kicked this account on again. Being less than 6 weeks into it, there is a chance ebay may still shut it down. (I don't trust I'm safe until 3+ months after a document lodge/name change ect.

I hope this post can help some of you get back online after the bull**** ebay has pulled on us with Managed Payments.

Cheers to Greenbean who's informative posts helped me find the path all those years ago.

Cheers,

Dr. J
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 5 Days Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,239 Times in 7,547 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 80%
Default Re: Success with Managed Payments!!!

Congrats are in order
Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 0%

I have had a mp account pass with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents then after about a month suddenly poped up with the message to upload again but no upload option then few days later suspended.
Old 5 Days Ago
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallmonkey View Post
I have had a mp account pass with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents then after about a month suddenly poped up with the message to upload again but no upload option then few days later suspended.
Sadly shows that a person is never 100% free and clear
Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 41%
Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
Ok,

I've waited it out and waited it out, had all listings cancelled due to managed payments and continued to wait and search for a solution. Finally a message popped up on the main ebay seller hub page saying something like "update your details to continue selling on ebay". This was not a message in my ebay messages, was just a clickable link at the top of the page, so I clicked on the link which took me to a page where it said I needed to update my ID ect.

I though....**** it, clicked through, uploaded the same F@ke docs linked to the account, gave a fresh bank account linked to my real name, deposits were done, deposits were retrieved then a message from ebay saying "We need to verify your documents" came through again so I figured I was toast. Uploaded the same docs that I had uploaded the day before and....

BANG! We have confirmed your documents and you are now registered for managed payments. Have since withdrawn funds successfully and all is looking good. I will maintain the original F@ke details I've always used over the past 12 years so I don't rock the boat

Things to keep in mind

1.) - I have over 30K feedback and there might be some sort of system flag that has allowed me to get away with it as I am a larger seller.

2.) I watched my business die and waited for 2 to 3 months with 0 sales before I saw the message (I was of course selling on other accounts though in the meantime).

3.) I closed my store down and cancelled my subscription 2 months before the clickable link appeared.

3.) I have only just kicked this account on again. Being less than 6 weeks into it, there is a chance ebay may still shut it down. (I don't trust I'm safe until 3+ months after a document lodge/name change ect.

I hope this post can help some of you get back online after the bull**** ebay has pulled on us with Managed Payments.

Cheers to Greenbean who's informative posts helped me find the path all those years ago.

Cheers,

Dr. J
if the details are stealth your account will be suspended with a very high probability , you should have just added your real details

it does not matter whether you received that email but what matters if you can withdraw $3000-$5000 without problems and remain active for a few months

only once these conditions are met you can really know that you were approved. ebay MP are well known for sending such messages about document approval and suspending people later
Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 11%

Account will be suspended on second verification 1000 sales or 2000 (approx)

Im very sorry for bad news!
Old 2 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

If I put in my real details I would be suspended for sure due to instant linkages to an old account they cancelled 13 years ago. I suspect they might let this account keep trading as it has such a high amount of feedback. I will let you know how it all goes. Thanks
Old 2 Days Ago
Executive [VIP]

Hope it continues to go well - to be seen
Old 2 Days Ago

Activity: 41%
Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
If I put in my real details I would be suspended for sure due to instant linkages to an old account they cancelled 13 years ago. I suspect they might let this account keep trading as it has such a high amount of feedback. I will let you know how it all goes. Thanks
you should have done some research , ebay MP allow people who were suspended before MP back in without problems.now you registered with stealth details and sent in a stealth ID , this means your account is doomed. sending in ID is the red line after which the personal details can not be changed anymore whether to stealth or real , any other details not corresponding to the ID would lead to suspension. and if the ID is stealth this will be a suspension as well
Old 2 Days Ago

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 12%

the feedbacks don't count anything on ebay.
Old 1 Day Ago

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 0%

bots don't care
Old 17 Hours Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
you should have done some research , ebay MP allow people who were suspended before MP back in without problems.now you registered with stealth details and sent in a stealth ID , this means your account is doomed. sending in ID is the red line after which the personal details can not be changed anymore whether to stealth or real , any other details not corresponding to the ID would lead to suspension. and if the ID is stealth this will be a suspension as well
This is not true. Many people have had their accounts suspended this way after changing their details to real ones then back again. It may have worked for some but not all. My way may also not work for all, I'm just putting it out there as another way that has worked so far from a very experienced ebayer and Stealth ebayer.