New Start with stealth account, new some advise - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 08-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default New Start with stealth account, new some advise

Hi everyone, I am just new in this forum. My account got suspension 2 days ago. Accidently I know this forum and eBay Stealth. I have read through eBay Stealth and used search on this forum but still can't get what I am confused of.

OK, so we before making a stealth account we need to prepaid few things:
I already have
- new IP
- new name & mail address
- new phone number
- new bank account
but
- a stealth address, I try to get address around my place but when I use iPhone to change IP, it show this IP is in China (don't know why it went so far). How can I change it close to my city?
- a prepaid card: I haven't used this before, if I verify paypal by prepaid card, how can I get 4 digit number from this card to confirm with paypal? as I know prepaid card may not be check online.
- as I use stealth name so I want to avoid paypal balance reach 1k, can I withdraw money to bank account to keep it always under 1k, or they have any limit apply even you try to keep it under 1k. (like total withdraw in a month is 1k)

I have all that questions so far. Please help me.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-21-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Please somebody help me with these question.
Old 08-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

1. IP is in China? I don't follow - why can't you get Australian IP?
2. You can get the 4 digit number online by registering the prepaid card online then watching transactions. Should be able to do so.
3. Should be fine if all your sales are good.

All the best.
Old 08-24-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums.

1. IP is in China? I don't follow - why can't you get Australian IP?
2. You can get the 4 digit number online by registering the prepaid card online then watching transactions. Should be able to do so.
3. Should be fine if all your sales are good.

All the best.
Thanks for your answer.

I thought is because I am using a software that made by Chinese, so everytimes I connect internet via my iPhone by that software, it brought me to China. I just don't know how to change IP when using iPhone. Any ideas?
Old 08-24-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcuongdt1986 View Post
Thanks for your answer.

I thought is because I am using a software that made by Chinese, so everytimes I connect internet via my iPhone by that software, it brought me to China. I just don't know how to change IP when using iPhone. Any ideas?
You want to change your IP again? Just turn on Airplane Mode and wait a little bit, then turn Airplane Mode off. Or just restart your phone.
Old 09-17-2011
MU

Longevity: 74%

The 4 digits expuse code you can get from whoever you bought the vcc from. What kind of IP did you buy? If you can be more precise, maybe I can help
Old 10-04-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzth View Post
The 4 digits expuse code you can get from whoever you bought the vcc from. What kind of IP did you buy? If you can be more precise, maybe I can help
thank you, i can change IP now.

I have created a new account month ago and listed some items. But I just got message from ebay today. They said I am using pictures from other member. But I took them all by myself then upload to photobucket then copy to ebay. I have listed 3 items with same picture but different title and price, is that why they said that? How to avoid this matter? Now I have suspended in 7 days.